Login:
or Register

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
More Than Guestbooks?
17-03-2008, 09:51 PM
More Than Guestbooks?
I think guest books are not private enough to talk to friends with. Plus, you can only send one per person. Talking in private mails will be much better, and give us a whole lot more things to say one at a time instead of shoving it into one whole paragraph. Smile
17-03-2008, 09:55 PM
Re: More Than Guestbooks?
:o There are guestbooks on this site?

Coming Soon...
17-03-2008, 09:56 PM
Well, no Munsta, but for the new sims 3 website it would be pretty cool.
17-03-2008, 09:58 PM
Oh...Well this board is only for suggesting stuff for this forum, not the official sims 3 site. Sorry Sad But on another note it is a good idea to have more than guestbooks and have it more private because I think that the guestbook messages are logged so the Maxoid's can see your messages, not entirely sure though! Smile

Coming Soon...
17-03-2008, 10:00 PM
Actualy, it is for both. ^^ see here:

Feedback & Suggestions
Got feedback or suggestions for the Sims3.com fansite or forum? Here's the place to let us know!
17-03-2008, 10:02 PM
Yep, this forum and the soon to be open fansite. Nobody knows when it is opening though, but I hope it is soon!

Coming Soon...
17-03-2008, 10:05 PM
(17-03-2008 09:51 PM)caileyrocks1 link Wrote:I think guest books are not private enough to talk to friends with. Plus, you can only send one per person. Talking in private mails will be much better, and give us a whole lot more things to say one at a time instead of shoving it into one whole paragraph. Smile

Nice thought! Here's hoping Smile

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
17-03-2008, 11:39 PM
If you are talking about these forums, you do have the ability to send private messages to other forum members. I believe they are secure.

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
19-03-2008, 06:51 PM
Yes, they are. I run a forum of my own, and the PMs are very secure. They're the key way to talk to your friends.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
30-04-2008, 02:34 PM
I'm in the cleaning mood today, so I figured I'd go through and lock all the old threads that we don't need anymore.

So...seeing as this seems to have been solved, I'm locking it. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Thread Closed