Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Weight problems....
06-04-2008, 01:49 AM
Weight problems....
Iv'e been talking to my sister about this for a while. Then I heard that sims3 was coming out and this would a great idea (seeming that they have more weights). I thought that if they get too fat they COULD join a weight losing club or something. Or they could buy those milk shake thingys that are supposed to make you lose weight or join lite n easy and get food delivered to their doors! How do like my idea sorry if someone else has posted something similar! ;D PS. Or they could get a membership to a gym fat or nomal.

If wasabi is too hot, you'll burn your mouth.....
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2008, 02:07 AM
Re: Weight problems....
The quotes from the staff at EA say that "exercising will make overweight sims slimmer".
So it obviously is a good idea.  Smile
06-04-2008, 02:11 AM
yeah im sick of simply exersing for 2 mins and you look stunning in real life you have to try much harder!

06-04-2008, 02:12 AM
(06-04-2008 02:11 AM)wasabi_airlines link Wrote:yeah im sick of simply exersing for 2 mins and you look stunning in real life you have to try much harder!
I know, a minute on the lips, a lifetime on the hips.  Big Grin
06-04-2008, 02:14 AM
hehe lol rofl! ;D

06-04-2008, 06:31 AM
all i know about this subject is that fatter sims can lose weight by eating healthier or less and excercising.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
06-04-2008, 01:06 PM
Exactly. I want to punish my Sims to painful hours of hardwork and lots of sweating everyday to acheive that perfect body that they can obtain in TS2 within 2 minutes. And if they repeatedly eat junk food they should get fatter. Though this is happening, right? Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
06-04-2008, 01:29 PM
(06-04-2008 02:11 AM)wasabi_airlines link Wrote:yeah im sick of simply exersing for 2 mins and you look stunning in real life you have to try much harder!
yea, and i hope their weight has even a small effect on their self image or love life. just to be more realistic. and im not saying that fat people have bad love lives, but c'mon they should be more realistic! Wink
06-04-2008, 08:36 PM
A great idea!!
18-04-2008, 12:59 AM
thats a good idea