Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Meetic
30-03-2008, 02:22 AM
Re: Meetic
hehe thanks coz sometimes its really hard to find good looking sims although townies are pretty ugly... they should make better looking ones!

If wasabi is too hot, you'll burn your mouth.....
Quote this message in a reply
30-03-2008, 04:54 PM
I don't think any of the townies I've seen so far are quite as disastrous looking as the ones in TS2, thank goodness! ;D

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
30-03-2008, 11:28 PM
(30-03-2008 01:32 AM)wasabi_airlines link Wrote:It would be cool if sims could go on the computer and go on one of those meetic thingys. They could talk an than the person could come over.... And if they are ugly try again! ;D

[move][/move]and they could never meet.... ???
Ooo, this sounds so kewl!! It would be awesome if it was put into the game ;D But it should be adults and elders only because if it's younger EAxis is basically encouraging younger users to try it.
06-04-2008, 01:33 AM
yeah i forgot to mention only adults and elders... maybe teens but just for boy-friends.... ??? Well some townies are ugly like Komei and goopy and forest and ivy is really pretty!

06-04-2008, 03:22 AM
well i should say alll of them apart from Ivy... :-* but i havnt used her yet... she is for later... :o

06-04-2008, 09:43 PM
That's a really clever idea! And as Cassie said, it would be good for people who are too shy to ever ask anybody else out straight to their face. It'd also be kind of cute if when they met up for the first time, they blushed or something. I just think it'd be so sweet!  Big Grin

[center][Image: Woo.jpg]
[/center]
06-04-2008, 10:33 PM
that would def. be a more realistic way of meeting strangers then a gypsie lady coming around.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
07-04-2008, 12:06 AM
(06-04-2008 10:33 PM)ChalyssaMuch link Wrote:that would def. be a more realistic way of meeting strangers then a gypsie lady coming around.
Yeah. Plus the gypsie lady sucks at matchmaking. I always end up with some old guy in suspenders. >Sad
07-04-2008, 12:11 AM
yeah or the ugliest sim imaginable.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
07-04-2008, 12:17 AM
(30-03-2008 01:40 AM)AmandaSandyCat link Wrote:you mean like an online dating service or something? I don't really know what meetic is ???
online dating would be great! if ur ugly, u can do online dating, and if u do on an actual date, the sims can be like,'ooh, no wonder you were on the dating site' and reactions like that. and i think its lame how when there is an ugly sim that ur sims think are attractive. :-X