Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Weekend fun!
30-03-2008, 01:37 AM
Weekend fun!
Sims should be able to go to themeparks and movies and other stuff like that!!coz on the weekends my sims have nothing to do..! :-*They could also go to other houses AND you could control them!! :o

If wasabi is too hot, you'll burn your mouth.....
Quote this message in a reply
30-03-2008, 02:08 AM
Re: Weekend fun!
duz anyone have anything to say??? :'(  im sad now
lol!

30-03-2008, 04:34 PM
i think it would be nice for your simd to be able to go over some elses home  and be in control of your of you sims
30-03-2008, 05:01 PM
Well there will be parks and pools and things where the kids can hang out on their Saturdays. So I like that. But I don't think they'll be doing any theme parks lol. Okay they might do, maybe, in an EP. Wink Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
06-04-2008, 01:30 AM
yeah i was thinking do you think that ea willy make any more eps for sims2 or concentrate on sims3?? :o I hope they do coz i probaly wont get sims3 for a while...  :-[

06-04-2008, 01:37 AM
(06-04-2008 01:30 AM)wasabi_airlines link Wrote:yeah i was thinking do you think that ea willy make any more eps for sims2 or concentrate on sims3?? :o I hope they do coz i probaly wont get sims3 for a while...  :-[

The remoured next EP is Apartment Life, though nobody knows for sure. I think they will do one last EP, and do something like they did in Makin' Magic and put a disk containing tons of TS3 info in with it. Well, at least I hope they do. It's a long time until TS3 :-\...

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
06-04-2008, 01:43 AM
Yeah i think they should do one city and country life! you could have chickens and sheep... and not dogs who look like sheep... well this sims3 not sims2 so i should express my feelings elsewhere,..... ??? :o 8)