Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
preteen Sims crushing
30-03-2008, 06:19 AM (This post was last modified: 31-03-2008 04:21 PM by catco.)
preteen Sims crushing
I would  to see kid Sims  crushing on other Sims kids  kissing , hugging first  kiss sort of thing
And I know what you are thinking  gross kids kissing you sick o 
That’s sick eac, eac,
But it would cute
And yes am a boy  :Smile
Quote this message in a reply
30-03-2008, 04:22 PM
Re: kid Sims crushing
maybe there can be preteens and they could do that

kids kissing no
30-03-2008, 04:59 PM
Erm, well I definately thing kids should be bale to have crushes on each other, but I think the biggest kiss they should be able to do is like a peck or something.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
30-03-2008, 05:19 PM
(30-03-2008 04:59 PM)¢αѕѕιє link Wrote:Erm, well I definately thing kids should be bale to have crushes on each other, but I think the biggest kiss they should be able to do is like a peck or something.

Agreed.
30-03-2008, 06:31 PM
There should be celebrity crushes too, lol. Maybe there could be like posters and stuff, and the more things they have for that celebrity, the bigger their crush is.

Have you ever thought about taking up simlish? <3
30-03-2008, 07:13 PM
(30-03-2008 06:31 PM)alleexm link Wrote:There should be celebrity crushes too, lol. Maybe there could be like posters and stuff, and the more things they have for that celebrity, the bigger their crush is.
That would be great for a superstar ep but child crushes should be in the game.
30-03-2008, 07:17 PM
(30-03-2008 04:59 PM)¢αѕѕιє link Wrote:Erm, well I definately thing kids should be bale to have crushes on each other, but I think the biggest kiss they should be able to do is like a peck or something.
Yeah, I agree. I would be scared off if I saw my little kids making out :o
30-03-2008, 07:40 PM
I think you can do a sort of this in S2 freetime where you can grow up together en have a crush on eachother immediatly

Sims Rocks like Queen 4-ever.
30-03-2008, 11:25 PM
Idk, I love the idea! I also think that they should be able to fall in love. Me and this guy fell in love in kindergarden, and were still going out! So yeah it can happen! I can't tell you how old I am but I will tell you I'm in middle school, so yeah we've been together for a long time! And I think that they should be able to make out, but they get in trouble if parents catch them! lol, I'm gross, but serious! hehe...

[Image: Copyofsims3-1.jpg]
[Image: mz_4341450_bodyshot_175x233-2.gif]
30-03-2008, 11:41 PM
(30-03-2008 11:25 PM)AmandaSandyCat link Wrote:Idk, I love the idea! I also think that they should be able to fall in love. Me and this guy fell in love in kindergarden, and were still going out! So yeah it can happen! I can't tell you how old I am but I will tell you I'm in middle school, so yeah we've been together for a long time! And I think that they should be able to make out, but they get in trouble if parents catch them! lol, I'm gross, but serious! hehe...

LoL, that would be funny if the parents caught them! I don't think what you said is gross, but I don't think kids should be making out. I don't want anything like that for my little Sims! Maybe they could have them kiss, but nothing big. Just a long kind of peck if you know what I mean. Nice idea though! Wink

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]