Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
preteen Sims crushing
30-05-2008, 02:10 AM
Re: preteen Sims crushing
Thankies ^.^

I've always wanted to create a tv show type drama with my sims. Best friends falling for the same girl *sigh*
It never worked out well with TS2.
Quote this message in a reply
30-05-2008, 02:23 AM
the teen girl could come home every day at dinner talking about how hes so mean, and the next day, talk about how sweet he is.
30-05-2008, 02:12 PM
Off topic - I totally forgot to hooray you eternalbunny but I just did.

Most of all, I just want drama in this game! Lots of drama. And the more options we have the less likely that the game will become boring. That's really important. I want jealously to have different effects on everybody. One sim might do this, and the other does something different. Traits need to keep game interactions fresh.
31-05-2008, 12:58 AM
DRAMA is fun! Big Grin

I wanna see a popular girl like a punkish boy, and have all of her friends say rude stuff about him, and she'll be embarrased
31-05-2008, 09:58 AM
I always have this obsession with the punk/skater boy and the pretty pink, girly girl in love. I saw a picture of it once, two kids, and the boy's side was all dark and gothic and the girls was all pretty and sweet. I'm going to try dig it out again, it was on Deviant somewhere.... anyway, I hope they can do that. Couples need to be more exciting.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
31-05-2008, 03:11 PM
I always liked the reserved, shy, loner that hooks up with the insane rebellious  boy. Reading too many mangas I guess.
01-06-2008, 10:40 PM
it should be a quick peck and a blush. maybe a run.
im opposed to kissing, only flirting, but flirting should be mean and teasy, because all kids are mean to the kid the love so that it doesn't look like they like each other...
02-06-2008, 05:37 AM
I like that idea.