Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
preteen Sims crushing
30-03-2008, 11:43 PM
Re: kid Sims crushing
Yeah, just a cute little "mwah!" ;D The making out idea still scares me  :o Like imagine the mom sim is on the phone saying, "Aww I know! My little girl is so well-behaved and pure, and that's why I let her have a boyfriend!" Then she walks into the living room and finds the kids making out. O.o
Quote this message in a reply
30-03-2008, 11:53 PM
Yeah but I think you should still have the option but you don't have to make them make out. You can have good little kids, or trampy ones!!! Like use it for a movie/story! OMGosh! Will they still have the camera things on there! If they don't I'm gonna cry! I love video taping my sims!

[Image: Copyofsims3-1.jpg]
[Image: mz_4341450_bodyshot_175x233-2.gif]
31-03-2008, 12:00 AM
(30-03-2008 11:43 PM)♥♫simmy1smeeve♫♥ link Wrote:Yeah, just a cute little "mwah!" ;D The making out idea still scares me  :o Like imagine the mom sim is on the phone saying, "Aww I know! My little girl is so well-behaved and pure, and that's why I let her have a boyfriend!" Then she walks into the living room and finds the kids making out. O.o

That woud be scary!  :o But utterly funny! Big Grin I guess it would be kind of cool. You do get those kids who are obsessed with the opposite s3x pretty early. Well, as  long as there's some kind of romantic options for them, I'm happy.

(30-03-2008 11:53 PM)AmandaSandyCat link Wrote:Yeah but I think you should still have the option but you don't have to make them make out. You can have good little kids, or trampy ones!!! Like use it for a movie/story! OMGosh! Will they still have the camera things on there! If they don't I'm gonna cry! I love video taping my sims!

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they're keeping the camera options. There's a thread about this somewhere I think. Heather posted something that sounded like they were carrying on with this. Wink

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
31-03-2008, 12:08 AM
(31-03-2008 12:00 AM)¢αѕѕιє link Wrote:Yeah, I'm pretty sure they're keeping the camera options. There's a thread about this somewhere I think. Heather posted something that sounded like they were carrying on with this. Wink
Yep. Here is the thread.
31-03-2008, 12:51 AM
I think there should be a kiss and run sort of interaction for little kids.

It wouldn't be serious kissing, just a peck, run and giggle. I remember boys doing that to me when I was a wee thang. It would be ADORABLE to see in game.
31-03-2008, 01:16 AM
Yes! That would be adorable, I'd totally love that. Sounds kinda like Kissy-Catch if any of you play that. We used to play it when we were little. Boys would run after the girls and kiss as many as they can, girls would run after boys and kiss as many as they can. I wish they could play that in the game lol. Big Grin

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
31-03-2008, 01:43 AM
(31-03-2008 12:51 AM)dejadejavu link Wrote:I think there should be a kiss and run sort of interaction for little kids.

It wouldn't be serious kissing, just a peck, run and giggle. I remember boys doing that to me when I was a wee thang. It would be ADORABLE to see in game.

That sounds so cute.  Smile
31-03-2008, 01:13 PM
(30-03-2008 04:22 PM)2ppanther link Wrote:maybe there can be preteens and they could do that
that is what i was thinking
27-05-2008, 10:25 PM
Re: preteen Sims crushing
I love digging out old threads! Anyway, my opionion:

Well, I think kids should be able to just a little peck, like Cassie said. But then again, the pre-teens would start actaully like boys/girls more, you know. So then, they should have a peck too, but a longer one than kids.
27-05-2008, 10:57 PM
Re: preteen Sims crushing
I really hope They do this idea. It will be soo cute! {clap}

Reach for the stars, No matter how far.