Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
preteen Sims crushing
27-05-2008, 11:06 PM
Re: preteen Sims crushing
I think they're should also be the option to hold hands. Silly childhood games could also be included, but only for teens. Things like Spin the bottle and Seven Minutes in Heaven (for those who don't know you go into a closet for seven minutes and do what you will).
Quote this message in a reply
28-05-2008, 04:03 PM
Seven Minutes in Heaven always reminds me of '13 going on 30' when Jenna is in the closet. I don't think we play it in the UK (or at least, nobody I know does, not even the populars, which is a shocker as they're that way inclined) but I know how it works I think. Teens should be able to kiss and WooHoo depending on their traits (like, a slutty teen or something would totally WooHoo with someone they might not even know or like) or relationship. Teens should definitely be able to play games like that, and kids should have games but nothing like those games obviously. I mean family-friendly type games I guess.

But yes, pre-teens should be ble to crush, but so should children, just nothing bigger than a peck and holding hands I think. Pre-teens should be able to get a little closer than that because I know 11 and 12 year-olds who already make out in the halls at school (not that I think they should be able to do that, I just think they should be able to do more than peck and hold hands, making out would be way too much in my opinion).

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
28-05-2008, 05:11 PM
Teen sims should be able to have crushes on adult sims. Like if a female teen sim was saved by some adult sims, she should be able to have a crush on him and have a dream of marrying him when she becomes an adult herself.
28-05-2008, 05:39 PM
i think that crushes should be similar to the lightning bolt they shouldn't be determined by the relationship between 2 sims it should be how much one sim is attracted to another sim

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
28-05-2008, 07:07 PM
yeah, this could be cute like a peck or something.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
29-05-2008, 09:33 AM
I think sims kids could hold hands and peck each other, and PreTeens could act out and make out with each other.

I've always wanted acting-out adoloescents!

Besides, it's not like PreTeens are curious. Smile

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
29-05-2008, 10:16 PM
Yea, I think that things like having crushes on adults is very realistic, but could go wrong. As long as it was done in a sort of comical way...maybe it could just have an effect on the interactions between the two. Like the animations could change for the kid and they could be all flirty and silly.

I really don't think that preteens should be able to make out. Teen woohoo would be nice, but its just not going to be in the game Sad I do think there should be a lot more interactions available though. Would it be too graphic, or could there be an interaction like fool around? No risk of pregnancy, and it could take place in all the places woohoo does, only teens would have the option as well.
29-05-2008, 10:48 PM (This post was last modified: 29-05-2008 10:50 PM by eternalbunny.)
(29-05-2008 10:16 PM)dejadeja BOO! link Wrote:Yea, I think that things like having crushes on adults is very realistic, but could go wrong. As long as it was done in a sort of comical way...maybe it could just have an effect on the interactions between the two. Like the animations could change for the kid and they could be all flirty and silly.

Yeah I wouldn't want it getting out of hand, but for example... Adult: John ....Teen: Clara

When John comes to visit, Clara's mood is brightened and she automatically rushes to get John something drink. If John is having dinner or just sitting on the couch, Clara always tries to sit next to him, if some one else beats her to the seat, depending on her traits, she'll either whine or get angry. When Clara sees John talking to another woman, she gets upset and maybe knocks over the woman's trash can or spray paints her car in the middle of the night.

Something like that would be cute to watch.....

The same thing could work for kids and teens as well. Those kids that get a crush on their older sibling's best friend.
29-05-2008, 10:53 PM
That would be cool to see a younger or older person actually trying to get the others attention like they would do in real life. you know this game would be way more realistic than we would think.

Silver LuckSmile
30-05-2008, 02:04 AM
Great job describing what I was saying eternalbunny. I was too lazy to give an example! Karma to you.

I also think there should be jealousy...and not the slap em up variety. A teen girl could be really jealous that someone else got the cute guy. Or it could even apply to friends/siblings. If a guys best friend is going out with someone that he really likes, depending on traits, it could really mess up their friendship.