Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
homeless
31-03-2008, 12:17 AM
Re: homeless
This is as close to being a begger as I have ever seen in TS2:
[Image: begging.jpg]

It happened totaly automaticaly.

Hope for the best :-\ expect the worst :'( and, take what comes :Smile<br /><br />***********************************<br /><br />If you appreciate the post give a Hooray.....<br />I always do.....
Quote this message in a reply
31-03-2008, 12:17 AM
(31-03-2008 12:17 AM)SimDad2004 link Wrote:This is as close to being a begger as I have ever seen in TS2:

LOL!! You should put that in the funny and interesting pictures thread Big Grin
31-03-2008, 12:21 AM
(31-03-2008 12:17 AM)SimDad2004 link Wrote:This is as close to being a begger as I have ever seen in TS2:

Haha!!! That's halarious! "Hooray" for you!

[Image: Copyofsims3-1.jpg]
[Image: mz_4341450_bodyshot_175x233-2.gif]
31-03-2008, 12:27 AM
hey glad you like it thanks, hehehe

Hope for the best :-\ expect the worst :'( and, take what comes :Smile<br /><br />***********************************<br /><br />If you appreciate the post give a Hooray.....<br />I always do.....
31-03-2008, 12:49 AM
Too realistic.

Actually no, its wayyyyy unrealistic. The neighborhood is a suburb, and a classy one at that. I don't know about you, but I haven't seen too many homeless people wandering around neighborhoods like that.

Even if it was a city, what's to be gained by that. Other sims constantly bothering your sims for money. Sounds like game enhancement to me.
31-03-2008, 01:11 AM
I agree. This is an idillic town, and from the pictures I've seen, homeless Sims would not fit in with the whole "everything is so perfect" vibe I'm picking up from it.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
31-03-2008, 05:40 AM
(31-03-2008 12:49 AM)dejadejavu link Wrote:Too realistic.

Actually no, its wayyyyy unrealistic. The neighborhood is a suburb, and a classy one at that. I don't know about you, but I haven't seen too many homeless people wandering around neighborhoods like that.

Even if it was a city, what's to be gained by that. Other sims constantly bothering your sims for money. Sounds like game enhancement to me.

I can assure you this just happened totaly automaticaly in my game, I greated the welcome wagon that came around when I moved in, and this guy just went outside and started beggin........ it is no enhancement from the base game.... I guess it was a sim that had a fortune asperation and very little money.  And I don't want homeless sims either.

31-03-2008, 10:17 PM
(31-03-2008 05:40 AM)SimDad2004 link Wrote:[quote author=dejadejavu link=topic=1391.msg26825#msg26825 date=1206920963]
Too realistic.

I can assure you this just happened totaly automaticaly in my game, I greated the welcome wagon that came around when I moved in, and this guy just went outside and started beggin........ it is no enhancement from the base game.... I guess it was a sim that had a fortune asperation and very little money.  And I don't want homeless sims either.
[/quote]

I think she was replying to 2ppanther's homeless idea, not the picture. Wink Which I admit is very funny lol! That's never happened in my game, but I know why it happens. It's when your Fortune aspired Sims' have a low aspiration, I think.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
31-03-2008, 10:22 PM
(31-03-2008 10:17 PM)¢αѕѕιє link Wrote:[quote author=SimDad2004 link=topic=1391.msg26884#msg26884 date=1206938404]
[quote author=dejadejavu link=topic=1391.msg26825#msg26825 date=1206920963]
Too realistic.

[/quote]

I think she was replying to 2ppanther's homeless idea, not the picture. Wink Which I admit is very funny lol! That's never happened in my game, but I know why it happens. It's when your Fortune aspired Sims' have a low aspiration, I think.
[/quote]
Yeah that's when it happens. If they're in the bottom red part.

[Image: Copyofsims3-1.jpg]
[Image: mz_4341450_bodyshot_175x233-2.gif]