Sims 3
Weddings
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Weddings
06-04-2008, 06:29 AM
Re: Weddings
true im sure they could add more animation to the weddings but i dont know how much..and if there is gonna be gradual aging longer ceremonies could work out..

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2008, 01:25 PM
(30-03-2008 07:29 PM)SimBreeze link Wrote:I would like the wedding to be a bit longer. I would like to have the ceremony and than the reception. Not have everything speed up after you take your vows. I would like to plan the wedding. I would like to register for gifts. I would like the family members of both parties automatically be invited to the wedding (with the option of uninviting them any of them if you hate them or something) and than have a list of people to invite. Having an official maid of honor, bridesmaid, flowergirl, best man, etc would be nice. I want to plan what everyone in the wedding party wears (bridesmaid dressing and groomsman suits). If there is a father of the bride have him walk her down the aisle. If not pick someone else she would want or let her walk herself, but I would like the option. May be even hire a band. Have the maid of honor and best man give a speech at the reception. I would like to throw the flower at the end of the wedding. I think that should signal the end of the wedding. If they have a bon voyage I would like to have the honeymoon right after. I also think the woohoo scene for the first time they are husband and wife should also have a short video. You know how the first time your sim has woohoo with someone they show a short video. I think the first woohoo for a married couple should have rose petal, they should sip champagne, and than they should jump into bed.
I think it would be cool to have bachelor and bachelorette parties before the wedding. I also think it would be nice to have baby showers (registering for gifts would be good there too).
whenever i have wedding for my sims, i worry that it looks NOTHING like a real wedding. and do they have lots especialy for weddings? i dont think they do bcs the party guest prob wont come or maybe they will. i have no idea if the 'trnsportation' option applies to parties... ???
16-04-2008, 12:27 PM
good idea. i think it would also be kool if you could get wedding pressents and if you could have your wedding at a church or even just outside the house cause that always bugs me lol =]
16-04-2008, 02:06 PM
(16-04-2008 12:27 PM)jessimica:) link Wrote:good idea. i think it would also be kool if you could get wedding pressents and if you could have your wedding at a church or even just outside the house cause that always bugs me lol =]

Do you mean off the lot? Cause you definitely can have weddings outside the house.
16-04-2008, 03:00 PM
You can get married off the lot, too, can't you? I think you can build or download churches etc and you just go to that lot and get married. I'm not sure, though, my Sims always get married in a pretty garden surrounded by plants, flowers and ponds. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
16-04-2008, 05:11 PM
yeah you can get married off the lot if you propose marraige there...but unless you have it all set up how you want beforehand its pretty lame.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
16-04-2008, 10:47 PM
i think a judge or preist should have to marry you. you do have alot of good wedding ideas
17-04-2008, 12:19 AM
yeh off the lot  Tongue. i no you can have your sims get married they way when you click on the other sim and choose marriage and you can do it off the lot but can u do it like with the wedding arch aswell ?? lol
17-04-2008, 01:58 AM
(16-04-2008 05:11 PM)ChalyssaMuch link Wrote:yeah you can get married off the lot if you propose marraige there...but unless you have it all set up how you want beforehand its pretty lame.
I agree with this strongly. I'd love going to a different lot. A church or something nice and fancy.

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.