Good
Bad
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Drivers
30-03-2008, 08:32 PM
New Drivers
I don't think everyone should be born knowing how to drive. I think there should be a driving schools or the parents teach the teens to drive.
Quote this message in a reply
30-03-2008, 08:35 PM
Re: New Drivers
Nice idea! I think it's stupid that as soon as kid sims turn into teens they automatically know how to drive.
30-03-2008, 09:07 PM
i never got how they know how to drive when they turn into a teenager
30-03-2008, 09:59 PM
I agree.

I want my parent sims to teach their kids how to drive Lol ;D

Yes I love Rose!! He is hot and his voice is beautiful!!
01-04-2008, 01:20 AM
I don't even know if there'd be enough time in TS2(they grow up so fast, toddlers were a pain enough for me), but it would be really cool to see if they fix things up a bit.
01-04-2008, 12:37 PM
Great idea, I think this should definitely be in TS3. I agree with Simmy, it's ridiculous how all of a sudden teen Sims can just go drive, cook and all those other things they could not do as a child. They need to gradually learn to do things. Driving included. And they need to learn to cook as a child aswell, and have a memory of the first meal they ever made, which obviously would be a pretty lame meal, but it's better than them knowing how to cook instantly after they've become a teen.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
01-04-2008, 05:00 PM
Sorry to go off-topic, but Cassie said something about having a memory for first meal made, and I, for one, am all for more memories. I'm not sure if there's a thread for this yet, so I'll just state that here.

Anyway, nice idea. It is rather unrealistic that the knowledge of how to do things just graces itself upon teenage Sims without any practice/learning/guidance.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD