Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
We should choose where our pictures go!
30-03-2008, 08:38 PM
We should choose where our pictures go!
I was thinking right now, I like to take screenshots in sims. But they automatically go to the album when I want to save them on my computer! I would like it if we can change the location of our pictures, so I can share my sims with friends. (If you know how to get the pictures help is appreciated!)
Quote this message in a reply
30-03-2008, 09:05 PM
Re: We should choose where our pictures go!
My Documents-EA Games-The Sims 2-Storytelling

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
30-03-2008, 09:08 PM
(30-03-2008 09:05 PM)tv_freak link Wrote:My Documents-EA Games-The Sims 2-Storytelling
Yeah but mine don't go in that folder. I just checked.
30-03-2008, 09:11 PM
Go to
My Documents/ EA Games/The Sims2/ Neighbourhoods/ [the hood you took the pic in, Noo1 = pleasantview, N002 is strangeville, and so on]/Storytelling.

But actually I prefer a screenshot software like Gadwin Systems Print Screen. It saves the screenshot automatically to an album/folder of your choice. The pics are much bigger too, since it captures the whole screen.

- //::ƒяεaκzỉỉℓℓa::\\ -

[Image: 2yo9xci.jpg]
30-03-2008, 09:14 PM
(30-03-2008 09:11 PM)::ƒяεaκzỉỉℓℓa:: link Wrote:
Go to
My Documents/ EA Games/The Sims2/ Neighbourhoods/ [the hood you took the pic in, Noo1 = pleasantview, N002 is strangeville, and so on]/Storytelling.

But actually I prefer a screenshot software like Gadwin Systems Print Screen. It saves the screenshot automatically to an album/folder of your choice. The pics are much bigger too, since it captures the whole screen.

Oooh, I see! I downloaded the thing but then I tried the Neighborhood trick and it worked! Thanks a million ;D I would applaud you but I have to wait :'(
30-03-2008, 09:22 PM
No need for that, just glad I could help. ^_^

Whenever you take pics with the in-game camera, they should be in there.

I just got tired of the in-game cam, since it saved the pics as .jpeg files with crappy quality even after put all the camera setting on 'high'.
So I switched to PS. LOL xP

[Image: 2yo9xci.jpg]