Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sims 3 Forum Member Photo Album!
30-03-2008, 10:34 PM
Sims 3 Forum Member Photo Album!
I was thinking, this forum needs a photo album. A collection of all our members. So if one of us leaves or we're new and wanna see everybody, we can have something that will do the job! All you have to do is post a picture of yourself. It could be a sim or the real you. Even both! I'll get this topic started.

[Image: me41.jpg]
[Image: simmy1smeeve.jpg]

If you guys post more then I will too! ;D
Quote this message in a reply
30-03-2008, 10:37 PM
Re: Sims 3 Forum Member Photo Album!
You did a really good job on your simself.  Smile
I have no pictures of me, but I will post one later.
30-03-2008, 10:38 PM
(30-03-2008 10:37 PM)heather link Wrote:You did a really good job on your simself.  Smile
I have no pictures of me, but I will post one later.
Lol, Rena made my simself Big Grin
30-03-2008, 11:34 PM
I agree, Rena did a good job with your Simself. Looks very similar to yourself! Wink
And I'm afraid I'm going to have to make the same excuse, I don't have any pictures at the moment either. I will definately post soon though. When I say soon, that may be a week or two. I'm getting a new phone for my birthday soon, so I'll take a few on that. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
30-03-2008, 11:40 PM
Yeah, Rena makes cool kid sims ;D
And that's okay, lol at least you're gonna get a phone! I have to wait until I'm 12 or 13. Tongue
30-03-2008, 11:49 PM
I got my first when I was about eight, and it was really rubbish. It wasn't like the cool things we have now, that take photos and have music and all those awesome things we do on them now. It was very basic. Text and talk. They all were back then. But at school we just thought we were awesome for having at phone back then, didn't matter what it was like! From what I can remember, they were all pretty similar anyway. :Smile

Shame about having to wait until you're 12/13! You're 10 now, right? I'm sure I read on one the the threads that you were 10. Well, it's only 2 or 3 years. Some poeople I know are my age (14/15) and they're only just getting a phone! :o ;D

30-03-2008, 11:51 PM
Yep, I'm ten right now Smile It's scary lots of kids my age are already addicted to texting and a lot even have boyfriends and girlfriends! :o
31-03-2008, 12:18 AM
I didn't get my first boyfriend until I was 13... and once again, I'll use my friends as examples, but they're my age now and there's a couple who haven't had boyfriends yet. They're just not into it yet, I know lots of people who aren't, so don't start feeling any pressure, whatever you do. I know I sound like an old woman saying this but I just want you to know lol! ;D Wink

But I hate boyfriends at the moment too (won't go into why though :Smile), give me some Ice Cream and The Sims 3 anyday! Woo Simmies! Big Grin *Raves like an idiot*

31-03-2008, 12:21 AM
Lol, it's not that I hate boyfriends, I'm allowed to have one but no boys like me :'(
31-03-2008, 12:26 AM
You're lucky! Just poke them all with sticks *face of evil goes here*! Don't worry guys, I'm kidding, don't get mad, most of you are okay lol. Wink

Just wait, someone will come along eventually. No worries. 8) Big Grin