Guns...
02-04-2008, 05:48 PM
Re: Guns...
What is with the huge font?  Lol. :Smile Big Grin

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2008, 06:07 PM
(02-04-2008 05:48 PM)¢αѕѕιє link Wrote:What is with the huge font?  Lol. :Smile Big Grin

Haha I love how your font grew Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
02-04-2008, 07:02 PM
This is just as silly to discuss as teen pregnancy. Its not going to happen. If you want guns, play Grand Theft Auto. I know people want them for hunting and all, but I think thats a rather bad influence on kids. First of all you can't hunt in a place like where the sims live. I might be nitpicking, but people are getting more and more stupid and less violent influences they have the better.

Sorry if that didn't make any sense. I just really don't like the concept of guns in the sims near perfect world.
02-04-2008, 09:15 PM
well I totally disagree with the statement that the sims world is perfect Tongue but  I totally disagree with hunting it would be sad Sad and I defiantly don't want blood but maybe an expansion pack where they created more ways to die they could add murder ( I don't mean this in a morbid way I just mean to add to the whole rival stuff) it's mainly because sims live for so long sometimes and the only two ways that are easy to kill them are drowning them and burning them why not add disease and other types of things to the game
I know it might be over the top but isn't burning your sims alive and drowning them bad too

&lt;3
02-04-2008, 09:39 PM
Well, I don't think I'd want an EP devoted to different ways to die. No offence, don't get me wrong, I'm not poking you with a pitchfork, I'm just saying. Wink But I agree about the hunting, it would be sad and no way ever do I want any hunting. I love animals!
And Sims can die of disease in TS2 by the way, but I can't say I've ever had mine die of disease, but it's possible. But the chances of some of the other deaths seem incredibly rare to me. If they're going to make some new deaths, at least make the chances of it happening in the game somewhat reasonable.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
02-04-2008, 09:40 PM
I don't think they would be able to do guns and keep the rating "T".

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
07-04-2008, 09:48 PM
i like the idea of paint ball but not real guns
08-04-2008, 02:55 AM
they dont want violence in the game its not what the game is about.
but paintball games or bebes could be fun.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
08-04-2008, 03:35 AM
TEEN
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.

MATURE
Titles rated M (Mature) have content that may be suitable for persons ages 17 and older. Titles in this category may contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language.

Taken from http://www.esrb.org/ratings/ratings_guide.jsp.

Guns are known for violence. It would really depend on how they are used.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
08-04-2008, 03:36 AM
yup guns are definately a no-go

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]