Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
movies
31-03-2008, 04:16 AM
movies
what if u could rent movies like parry trotter lol shery dropins or mambie u no like fake but u could watch them on ur tv like when they play on there computer lol
Quote this message in a reply
31-03-2008, 10:55 PM
Re: movies
Haha Big Grin

I guess that would be funny - spin offs and Sim versions, but I'm pretty sure there won't be renting. Probably just buying, or the option to watch a horror, or comedy etc. like in Freetime. I think they'd last longer though, and there'd be better reactions, like in one of the screens  Smile

-Benji :-*

"Oh no, they're breakdance-fighting!" - Zoolander
31-03-2008, 11:16 PM
you should make the movies yourselves and then you should put them on the tv. there was a tutorial how to do that... but i'm too lazy to go find it for you. Cheesh.

Tick tock. Tick tock.<br />Only so long before my head explodes in anticipation of TS3. Big Grin
03-04-2008, 01:43 AM
(31-03-2008 04:16 AM)0mgitssims4me link Wrote:what if u could rent movies like parry trotter lol shery dropins or mambie u no like fake but u could watch them on ur tv like when they play on there computer lol
yeap, they shud also have different tv shows too
03-04-2008, 12:53 PM
I like this idea but like Benji said there probably won't be any renting! There might just be buying. ^^
But cool idea!

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
03-04-2008, 09:02 PM
(31-03-2008 04:16 AM)0mgitssims4me link Wrote:what if u could rent movies like parry trotter lol shery dropins or mambie u no like fake but u could watch them on ur tv like when they play on there computer lol
Yea i hope u can order movies or go to like blockbuster and get movies so ur family can have  movie night. I also would like them to have movie theaters so dates can go there that would be nice
03-04-2008, 09:08 PM
It would be really cool if you could rent and buy the Sims' version of Harry Potter and other big movies like that! I definately like that idea. Although, like eowynrox said, you can actually do that already, if you wanted to. But unfortunately you can't buy it or rent either like I hope you can this time round. I have some small clips of Harry Potter on my Sims' telly, as well as a few other videos including one of me and my friends. It's really funny when my Sims watch me on TV! Big Grin

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
03-04-2008, 11:27 PM
If you notice in one of the screenshots of the overview of the neighborhood theres a movie theater in the town.
04-04-2008, 01:50 AM
That would be so cool to go on like dates and like order popcorn but i hope it is not a rabbit hole or maybe a little screen to show wat they r doing

~bcool<br />[Image: signature1edit4efo7.jpg]
<br />Come and see me at http://www.Youtube.com/user/2bcoolisme<br /> my screenname is 2bcoolisme come n watch <br />u know u want 2 : )= and myspace is http://www.MySpace.com/simsaddictGello<br />The ppl on here r like My Second Family ^^ love ya guys Smile
04-04-2008, 03:19 AM
I definatley agree that sims should have better reactions to movies. Like maybe little kids would be more likley to get scared or certain personality traits would be more likely to laugh at comedy or would laugh louder and start slapping their knees. You could have teenage sims roll ttheir eyes and act bored if you made them watch a kiddie movie but maybe they could secretley like it or something