Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Swimming
06-04-2008, 01:59 AM
Re: Swimming
If you appreciate the post give a Hooray.....
I always do.....  HOORAYY! I love ur ideas especially mr. whippy! (thats wot the icecream man was calle when my mum was a kid!) and bikes can be a thing toddys can learn like geting potty trained they will know when they grow up! They already can swim but lakes would be cool and they could go on boat trips! :o

If wasabi is too hot, you'll burn your mouth.....
Quote this message in a reply
19-04-2008, 03:59 AM
yeah sounds cool
20-04-2008, 03:55 AM
It would also be cute if the parents could teach their toddlers and young kids to swim, they always already know how...  :-\

LuV dA cOoKiE<br />rEsPeCt Da CoOkIe<br />EaT dA cOoKiE<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; .YUM.
20-05-2008, 09:57 PM
Cool ideas! I really like the idea of teaching kids to swim and also if they have just been born and you put them in water they should naturally be able to swim and then they would be able to know how to swim for like the rest of their lives (because this is what it's like in real life). Also kids learning to swim should wear armbands and if they were never taught to swim they should have to wear armbands even if they're an adult and prehaps everyone could laugh at the sim or whatever! It would be cool if they could also swim competitively and do other sports competitively. I'd love there to be an olympics or something...that would be cool. And also if they were to take the athletic career I think you should be able to choose the sport in which you do.
21-05-2008, 03:15 AM
Those are really great ideas....
I am really sure they'll add all of that.
If not, since they have seasons already in the game, it would be an "Summer Pack (Add-Ons)"
It would be pretty cool!

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
16-03-2009, 08:07 PM
All of these ideas are awesome and also for swimming they should make it like a talent badge thing where some sims swim better than others.