Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ways a ten-year-old can raise money?? Help!!
31-03-2008, 08:55 PM
Ways a ten-year-old can raise money?? Help!!
Do you guys have any suggestions to help me make money? I want to buy some For Dummies books about HTML, CSS, XHTML, etc. so I can design nice web pages. I have one For Dummies book about HTML and it totally helped me!! I want some more For Dummies books, but the thing is they're sooooo expensive! So how can I make money? Keep in mind I'm only ten!! Here are some things I've already thought of:
-Story hour at my house for little kids (money from admission)
-Crafts and games hour at my house for little kids (money from admission and the parents need to pay for the crafts stuff)
-Books and clothes sale (money from the stuff!!)
Quote this message in a reply
31-03-2008, 09:14 PM
Re: Ways a ten-year-old can raise money?? Help!!
Well, if you can wait until summer, I recommend starting a lemonade stand. I did that last year or the year before that I raised a lot of money and I got a new sims game! WOO! lol

-Supergeek to the rescue!

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
31-03-2008, 09:17 PM
(31-03-2008 09:14 PM)Supergeek to the rescue! link Wrote:Well, if you can wait until summer, I recommend starting a lemonade stand. I did that last year or the year before that I raised a lot of money and I got a new sims game! WOO! lol

Wow... nice idea! Why didn't I think of that lol! My simself made a lot of money doing that ;D And here it's unbelievably hot in the summer! Thanks, Supergeek! You really are a "hero" lol. Hooray for you ;D
31-03-2008, 09:19 PM
lol Thanks! I wish I had OFB because I played it once but then I lost it. lol

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
31-03-2008, 09:20 PM
There are some sites that pay up to £/$10 to kids per survey they answer. It's insane, I know! But my cousin does it. She's 11, she has more money than me! Lol. Not sure what sites exactly they are though. Don't do any that ask for personal info though.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
31-03-2008, 09:23 PM
(31-03-2008 09:19 PM)Supergeek to the rescue! link Wrote:lol Thanks! I wish I had OFB because I played it once but then I lost it. lol

Lol, aww that stinks. I just got it exactly a week ago, last Monday. It's so cute how they sell lemonade ;D
(31-03-2008 09:20 PM)¢αѕѕιє link Wrote:There are some sites that pay up to £/$10 to kids per survey they answer. It's insane, I know! But my cousin does it. She's 11, she has more money than me! Lol. Not sure what sites exactly they are though. Don't do any that ask for personal info though.
Lol, cool!
31-03-2008, 09:44 PM
I used to baby sit to get money when I was a teen.  Smile
31-03-2008, 09:47 PM
(31-03-2008 09:44 PM)heather link Wrote:I used to baby sit to get money when I was a teen.  Smile
I'm not sure I'd be good at baby-sitting... I'm never home alone, I panic when my mom is a few minutes late to pick me up after school. I'm the one who needs to be babysat Big Grin Maybe I could be a mother's helper though.
31-03-2008, 10:23 PM
I also ironed and did washing for friends mum. If you ask you parents they may need some jobs doing that they would be willing to pay you for. Smile
31-03-2008, 10:24 PM
(31-03-2008 10:23 PM)heather link Wrote:I also ironed and did washing for friends mum. If you ask you parents they may need some jobs doing that they would be willing to pay you for. Smile
Kewl. My mom won't let me do stuff like that though haha