Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where would you like to visit?
18-03-2008, 06:56 PM
Re: Where would you like to visit?
Japan and Finland, definitely.
18-03-2008, 06:58 PM
I'd love to go to Seattle, because the grunge music scene was born there, and Starbucks!
I'd like to go to Franklin, Tenessee aswell, mainly for the reason that Paramore are from there.  :Smile

I was in Chicago like a month ago, that was pretty awesome so I'd defiantly go there again!

Tbh, I'd like to go everywhere, I've always liked travelling. 

[Image: paramoresims.jpg]
<br />This heart it beats, beats for only you.<br />Paramore are coming to Ireland, and I can't go. Sad!
19-03-2008, 01:00 AM
I love Chicago. ^_^

I don't get to go there often though.
I'm only about an hour away from it, but I went in the summer last year, and I saw them filming the new Batman that's coming out soon. With Heath Ledger in it. ^-^

[center][Image: sigforsims3bt1.png]
[/center]
19-03-2008, 01:04 AM
Japan!! I love the brand Gwen Stefani made called Harajuku Lovers and it just got me interested in all that Japanese stuff, you know? If I had to go somewhere else I would probably choose China and Israel.
19-03-2008, 03:52 AM
New Zealand. Both my parents were born and raised there, but I've lived in the US my whole life. I also think Sweden and The UK, France, and Holland would be really exciting places to visit.
19-03-2008, 03:53 AM
(19-03-2008 03:52 AM)Juliet link Wrote:New Zealand. Both my parents were born and raised there, but I've lived in the US my whole life. I also think Sweden and The UK, France, and Holland would be really exciting places to visit.
Ooo, New Zealand! Cool! My favorite movie of all-time called Bridge to Terabithia was filmed there!
19-03-2008, 03:55 AM
Really? Cool! I heard its really beautiful there but I've never been.  Big Grin
19-03-2008, 03:59 AM
It is beautiful if you've seen Bridge to Terabithia all the forests in the movie are real and stuff...
19-03-2008, 09:29 AM
Germany, Italy, UK, Ireland, Thailand, Australia, Spain, France, Greece, Toronto Canada, Sweden, Austria, Norway, Finland, Japan, Brazil, Swiss Alps, New Zealand, Bahamas, Denmark, Holland, Belgium, Korea

I would also like to travel the US a bit more. The farthest west ive been is Kansas. And I live in Missouri! lol. Farthest west was Miami Florida. 
19-03-2008, 09:37 AM
[right]I'd love to visit Egypt, Finland or Siberia one day. Vegas would be nice too. [/right]

[Image: 2yo9xci.jpg]
Thread Closed