Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Gradual aging? What do they mean by...
31-03-2008, 10:35 PM
Gradual aging? What do they mean by...
Some people say that gradual aging has already been corfirmed, but some people are still asking if they're gonna have preteens! I need to know-Has gradual aging been confirmed? Or is it just a roomer?'

Also, my second question-What do they mean by "seemless neighborhood"? I've heard people talking about how the neighborhood in TS3 is gonna be seemless, but what does that mean? I'm so stupid, right? I don't even know what seemless means!

[Image: Copyofsims3-1.jpg]
[Image: mz_4341450_bodyshot_175x233-2.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
31-03-2008, 10:39 PM
Re: Gradual aging? What do they mean by...
Rumour.  Smile
31-03-2008, 10:48 PM
Yes, gradual aging is still a rumour.

And when people say Seamless Neighbourhood, they mean that you will no long be encountering any loading screens when you explore the 'hood. You can go wherever you like without any loading time, and the 'hood will always be changing (the townies will also have kids and their kids will have kids etc).

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
31-03-2008, 10:49 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really had my hopes up! they should do that then!

31-03-2008, 10:53 PM
Which one are you on about? Gradual aging, or the Seamless Neighbourhood? Because they are doing the Seamless 'hood. As for gradual aging.. who knows? I'm hoping for that too. I really am. We just have to wait and see what they've got in store for us.

31-03-2008, 10:53 PM
(31-03-2008 10:48 PM)¢αѕѕιє link Wrote:Yes, gradual aging is still a rumour.

And when people say Seamless Neighbourhood, they mean that you will no long be encountering any loading screens when you explore the 'hood. You can go wherever you like without any loading time, and the 'hood will always be changing (the townies will also have kids and their kids will have kids etc).

That's awesome!!! But it wont change while your not playing it, will it?

31-03-2008, 10:56 PM
No, I don't think so. Though apparently, the Sims your not playing while your playing one particular family will be able to get married and have children without you controlling that... So that's going to be difficult to work with. I was hoping they'd just be looking after their needs and staying alive while we're not controlling them.

31-03-2008, 11:00 PM
(31-03-2008 10:56 PM)¢αѕѕιє link Wrote:No, I don't think so. Though apparently, the Sims your not playing while your playing one particular family will be able to get married and have children without you controlling that... So that's going to be difficult to work with. I was hoping they'd just be looking after their needs and staying alive while we're not controlling them.
But what if a sim that you want to get married to a certain sim gets married to another sim! That would be awful! I might have to have 2 houses on one lot just so the sims get married to the right sim! This is gonna be tough...

31-03-2008, 11:04 PM
I said that, too, about if you already planned two Sims to get together but then you find out one is married to Sambob the townie or something. Hopefully they might possibly be an option to turn this type of free will off. So that they can't do anything like get married, have kids, get a new job or anything of the sort unless you made them do it. But this is just what I heard somewhere. They could have been wrong. I can't remember who said it now. So I couldn't tell you for sure if this is true. Let's just hope it isn't. Wink Smile

31-03-2008, 11:10 PM
Yeah, I think that only townies should make important decisions on their own that don't have to do with our sims that we made. But then, they shouldn't marry another townie if their in love with a controlable sim. Hey! I have -1 karma! :o I wonder what I did wrong...What a bummer... :'(