Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mopping,Sweeping,Vacuming.
01-04-2008, 07:09 PM
Mopping,Sweeping,Vacuming.
Ever Thought Of ACCUALLY Having to vaccum? Or Sweep The Kitchen And Bathrooms!?!? Or Maybe Mopping /The Tile.
I Also Thought Of Having To WASH The Windows!?!?! What DO U THINK?
[move] -Mika <3

&quot;A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.&quot;
Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2008, 07:11 PM
Re: Mopping,Sweeping,Vacuming.
I think this would be cool at first, but it would eventually get boring, annoying and too realistic.
01-04-2008, 07:15 PM
(01-04-2008 07:11 PM)♥♫simmy1smeeve♫♥ link Wrote:I think this would be cool at first, but it would eventually get boring, annoying and too realistic.
Ehhh.. Not Really. I Mean, u "Can" Hire A Maid For That Purpose. I Think It'd Be Awesome.
[move] Mika <3

&quot;A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.&quot;
01-04-2008, 07:17 PM
Well you asked for opinions and I gave you mine, if you don't like seeing with other people think then don't ask for opinions... and don't no way me, I'm just saying.
01-04-2008, 09:21 PM
right now in the sims 2 if you have a stay at home parent (and you don't have twins) there isn't that much 2 do
however i think in the sims 3 there will be more stuff 2 do so for now i say no

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
06-04-2008, 12:56 AM
Once while i was playing the sims 2 i made a family with a stay at home mom, the husband was at work, kids at school, and the baby was sleeping. I had the house totally clean and organized and my persons meters were full. I thought that it would be cool if we could vaccum, sweep, and wash windows like in real life. It would give a stay at home mom something to do when everything else is done. I mean, EA said the sims 3 was going to be more REALISTIC.
06-04-2008, 02:14 AM
i dont know what to say i agree with simmy1smeeve. It would be boring after a while and besides Ea has thousands of requests on their list and im sure they can work it out other noone would buy sims1or sims2would they? ???

If wasabi is too hot, you'll burn your mouth.....
06-04-2008, 06:30 AM
I've always wanted more chores for sims..it would be more real. plus there is always a maid for hire if it gets to be too much.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
06-04-2008, 01:32 PM
(01-04-2008 07:09 PM)mika link Wrote:Ever Thought Of ACCUALLY Having to vaccum? Or Sweep The Kitchen And Bathrooms!?!? Or Maybe Mopping /The Tile.
I Also Thought Of Having To WASH The Windows!?!?! What DO U THINK?
[move] -Mika <3
you know, i think they might actually add vacumes to the sims 3! if anybody played nanny mania, they would know how i see this in the future for sims3 Smile
06-04-2008, 08:34 PM
(06-04-2008 12:56 AM)Sammy0360 link Wrote:Once while i was playing the sims 2 i made a family with a stay at home mom, the husband was at work, kids at school, and the baby was sleeping. I had the house totally clean and organized and my persons meters were full. I thought that it would be cool if we could vaccum, sweep, and wash windows like in real life. It would give a stay at home mom something to do when everything else is done. I mean, EA said the sims 3 was going to be more REALISTIC.

When that happens to me, I let my sims read about cooking, call a friend or somthing like that.
My sims have allways things to do, they dont need more housework. Sorry!