Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Poll: Do U Think The Kids Should Be Able To Get Pregnate?
To Realistic
Yes.! Its .. Kinda Like "Their" Decition
Most DEFINITLY!
Yeah, And it should be already MADE On there so we dont have to install it.
NO! NO !! NOOO!
<,> I Dont Know!? Yes?
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Teens Getting Pregnate!?
03-04-2008, 09:24 PM
Re: Teens Getting Pregnate!?
Don't even worry about it. People are getting all iffy now.

Never settle for less!
Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2008, 12:06 AM
(03-04-2008 08:35 PM)lilsimmie08 link Wrote:[b]No[/b] because alot of little kids are playing sims and thats a bad influence on them and im pretty sure their parents dont want them playing a game that have teens getting pregnant in it so No No No

well what about the fact that it could scare kids into realizing that getting pregnant is a hard and difficult life?

<3
08-04-2008, 12:12 AM
It would raise the rating above a "T". Raising the rating would mean less teens could play. In turn that would mean less money.

I don't think EA/Maxis is going to be putting that into their game.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
08-04-2008, 02:55 AM
if there is gradual aging with OLDER teens that are obviously older..than it might be possible..but i doubt it highly.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
08-04-2008, 03:38 AM
TEEN
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.

MATURE
Titles rated M (Mature) have content that may be suitable for persons ages 17 and older. Titles in this category may contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language.

Taken from http://www.esrb.org/ratings/ratings_guide.jsp.

As I have posted this three times, this is what they will be going by when rating the game. If pregnancies were counted under sexual content, which I would think they are, then I think that it would become "M". Although, "Try for Baby" was cleverly disguised, it has been said on the official BBS by moderators/administrators that Teen Pregnancy is going to raise the rating.

08-04-2008, 11:02 AM
Uh, look guys...

Stop doing this:

"OMG EA WONT ALLOW THIS SO JUST SHUT THE HELL UP CAUSE THIS TOPIC IS OLLLDDDDDD".

Nobody's forcing you to read this topic, are they? So read something else.

Anyway, I don't think I want this in the game, I think woohooing should be allowed for teens, but not trying for a baby.

But a lot of people do want it in, I must admit.

[center][Image: Woo.jpg]
[/center]
08-04-2008, 11:11 PM
(08-04-2008 11:02 AM)bєxi link Wrote:Uh, look guys...

Stop doing this:

"OMG EA WONT ALLOW THIS SO JUST SHUT THE HELL UP CAUSE THIS TOPIC IS OLLLDDDDDD".

Anyway, I don't think I want this in the game, I think woohooing should be allowed for teens, but not trying for a baby.

I do think, however, that people who want to post this should just post it in a thread already made. It would make the boards look a lot nicer.

09-04-2008, 06:07 PM
(08-04-2008 11:11 PM)SuperBatTheWiz link Wrote:[quote author=bєxi link=topic=1461.msg32276#msg32276 date=1207648932]
Uh, look guys...

Stop doing this:

I do think, however, that people who want to post this should just post it in a thread already made. It would make the boards look a lot nicer.
[/quote]

Yeah, I do agree with that, and I do think they should have searched to see if anyone has posted anything about teen pregnancy yet, but I just find it annoying when people go "OH FOR GODS SAKE IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN, EA WONT ALLOW IT, BLAH BLAH BLAH".

The topics about whether you'd like it in or not, not whether EA will allow it.

Even though they wont, but they're asking your opinion, not EA's.

[center][Image: Woo.jpg]
[/center]
09-04-2008, 10:57 PM
I know what you are saying bexi. I too think that people shouldn't be as rude about it. That is the world we live in unfortunately.

10-04-2008, 01:44 AM
NO! Please stop stop with this subject!!!!! I don't like this idea. Like I said it's a bad example~ I don't care if it's just a game. It will raise up the rating for children. I hope I'm right here. I mean I hope I don't sound too harsh. But this is the worst idea ever. Why would someone want this in the game?! I think it's nasty. ;_; And it's sad too that a teen is getting pregnant at the age, but hey; that's what the hacks are for if you want the Pregnant teens that much.

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.