Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Poll: Do U Think The Kids Should Be Able To Get Pregnate?
To Realistic
Yes.! Its .. Kinda Like "Their" Decition
Most DEFINITLY!
Yeah, And it should be already MADE On there so we dont have to install it.
NO! NO !! NOOO!
<,> I Dont Know!? Yes?
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Teens Getting Pregnate!?
10-04-2008, 02:01 AM
Re: Teens Getting Pregnate!?
True. There are hacks. I am with you, I don't see this coming in the game, but I could be wrong.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2008, 02:14 AM
XD I hope I wasn't being too harsh though~!

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
10-04-2008, 02:18 AM
You were voicing your opinion. No, I don't think you were too harsh.

10-04-2008, 02:19 AM
Thanks Big Grin

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
10-04-2008, 02:20 AM
"Anytime".

10-04-2008, 11:46 AM
Yeah they will either add a cheat..or a hack will eventually be created so really you fans that want it in the game will get it somehow.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
13-04-2008, 09:14 PM
The problem is some people want it, but they don't want to download stupid hacks that can mess up your computer! I agree that there should be a cheat already in the game or an option whether you want it in the game.
(08-04-2008 03:38 AM)SuperBatTheWiz link Wrote:As I have posted this three times, this is what they will be going by when rating the game. If pregnancies were counted under sexual content, which I would think they are, then I think that it would become "M".
If that's true, why isn't it M now? Adult can get pregnant, and it dosen't raise the rating. Why should it be any different for teens?

[Image: Copyofsims3-1.jpg]
[Image: mz_4341450_bodyshot_175x233-2.gif]
13-04-2008, 10:11 PM
because teens are teens...adults are the only way there can be families made...and they named it woohoo
its different.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
14-04-2008, 05:40 PM
(13-04-2008 09:14 PM)AmandaSandyCat link Wrote:The problem is some people want it, but they don't want to download stupid hacks that can mess up your computer! I agree that there should be a cheat already in the game or an option whether you want it in the game.[quote author=SuperBatTheWiz link=topic=1461.msg32211#msg32211 date=1207622286]
As I have posted this three times, this is what they will be going by when rating the game. If pregnancies were counted under sexual content, which I would think they are, then I think that it would become "M".
If that's true, why isn't it M now? Adult can get pregnant, and it dosen't raise the rating. Why should it be any different for teens?
[/quote]

Exactly as Alyssa said, teens are teens, adults are adults, there's a difference. Teens are not supposed to be having children, that was meant for adults. I have a friend (sort of) who became pregnant back in 2005 when she was 14 and she's been a wonderful mum ever since, her daughter Millie could not ask for a better mum. What I'm trying to say by telling you this is, I'm not trying to belittle teen mums, I know there are excellent teen mummies out there who do better jobs than even an adult could do. But at the end of the day, teens were still meant to be teens, finishing school, moving on the further education or getting jobs but having fun too, and just being teens. It's hard to get across what I'm trying to say through words, but I hope some of you can comprehend what I'm trying to say.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
14-04-2008, 05:57 PM
i think they should be able to. yes