Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Poll: Do U Think The Kids Should Be Able To Get Pregnate?
To Realistic
Yes.! Its .. Kinda Like "Their" Decition
Most DEFINITLY!
Yeah, And it should be already MADE On there so we dont have to install it.
NO! NO !! NOOO!
<,> I Dont Know!? Yes?
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Teens Getting Pregnate!?
14-04-2008, 06:17 PM
Re: Teens Getting Pregnate!?
It would be cool if they made something similar to an EP, but it was just little extra things for Sims 3 which weren't put in the base game. So you could put the disk on your computer, have a look at the extra choices which you have to upload to the game... Argh I can't explain it... Ok so here's what you would do:

1. Install the base game onto your computer.

2. Then install the "Similar To an EP" disk.

3. Open up the "Similar to an EP" disk (this will not be put straight into your game).

4. A selection of uploads which you can make (e.g. Teen Pregnancy) will have check boxes, and you select the extra things which you would want put into your base game, and then do not select the extra things which you DON'T want to be put into the base game.

5. Then, you install the selected boxes of the extra things which you would like place into your base game.

Questions which you might wonder about (He-he):

What is the point of this?
Well, if EA really do look at these forums and read our ideas, they will see that there are a lot of debates going on about what should and should not be put into the game. They would probably not use any of the ideas which we say in the base game, but then make a disk of something with a lot of extras on it which are our ideas, so you have a choice to have it in the game or not - Everyone gets something they want.

It's pointless, because there will be hacks...?
Hacks and Custom Content downloads tend to mess up the game. If EA/Maxis made these extras for us themselves, it would be less likely to damage our game, because they made the game so they know what's right for it... If you get what I mean. I mean that they know what programs to use and how to make it so it doesn't effect your game-play.

Wouldn't it be pretty expensive?
The base game itself contains way more items then will ever be in any EP or this little Extras EP... I don't think that just because they give us a variety of extra things for the game that it'll be hugely expensive. It won't contain anything to extravagant or whatever.

Those are all the questions I can think of at the moment which you guys might be thinking about, but if you have no idea about what I'm talking about, then I'll explain.

Read This: This is just a little thought of mine. I haven't heard anything about this happening anywhere from anyone, it's just something I thought of myself, so don't say "THAT WON'T HAPPEN, THAT'S STUPID", because I know. I've known me all my life and I already know that I'm stupid.

[center][Image: Woo.jpg]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2008, 01:01 AM
that sounds cool but i dont completely understand how it would work Bexi sorry maybe i should re-read.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
15-04-2008, 09:52 AM
Interesting idea....

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
15-04-2008, 04:56 PM
(15-04-2008 01:01 AM)ChalyssaMuch link Wrote:that sounds cool but i dont completely understand how it would work Bexi sorry maybe i should re-read.

Lol, even I don't know how it would work, and it's my idea. Tongue

It's basically just a way of having additional extras which you could add onto TS3 without slowing down your computer like CC does.

[center][Image: Woo.jpg]
[/center]
15-04-2008, 09:26 PM
(15-04-2008 04:56 PM)αη∂ ωє נυѕт кєєρ ωαѕтιηg αωαу... link Wrote:Lol, even I don't know how it would work, and it's my idea. Tongue

It's basically just a way of having additional extras which you could add onto TS3 without slowing down your computer like CC does.

The idea could work, and it is a good idea.
It would be nice to be able to drop some of the lame wallpapers that you never use either.
Especially if you change you mind later, you could add them.  Smile