Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Churches
02-04-2008, 12:13 AM
Churches
    I think there should be a mode with " Religion" and " Non Religion" So sims would be able to go to church ima christian in real life and I would like the sims 3 to have churches so everyday my family could go to church.
Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2008, 01:00 AM
Re: Churches
(02-04-2008 12:13 AM)BabiiBri link Wrote:    I think there should be a mode with " Religion" and " Non Religion" So sims would be able to go to church ima christian in real life and I would like the sims 3 to have churches so everyday my family could go to church.
I am Catholic, and I would like this to be included, but not everyone has Christian faith. Personally I think religion is too "controversial" to be included in the game. Sad
02-04-2008, 12:30 PM
Erm, I don't have a religion or faith or anything (as far as I know) despite going to a Catholic school that taught Religion everyday and sent us to church every month (it was a good school, that's why my mum sent me there, it's hard to get in to the Primary school I went to), but I guess I could see where you're coming from with this. However this is too controversial because there's just so many religions out there. And I don't think it's an absolutely neccessary factor that needs to be in the game, if you see what I mean. I absolutely in no way am intending to insult anyone who is a very religious person, but what I'm trying to say is, most people aren't so religious, and like Simmy and myself said, this is too controversial. I do like your idea though.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
02-04-2008, 12:35 PM
That would be pretty cool, but sometimes it would get annoying. (Well to me at least) You guys might disagree, though.

-Supergeek to save the day!

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
02-04-2008, 06:20 PM
i'd rather not have churches. no matter how they do it, there will always be people that will oppose it. plus sims got enough to worry about with all the religion crap.

[Image: dragonimage_101027_78514_pixel.gif]
<br />[Image: dragonimage_139050_78514_pixel.gif]
[Image: dragonimage_180894_78514_pixel.gif]
[Image: dragonimage_223605_78514_pixel.gif]
02-04-2008, 06:40 PM
other then religions being too contrevercial
as far as i'm concerned if you're gonna add stuff from real life to the sims add the good stuff and i don't consider anything religic as good (maybe holiday food)

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
02-04-2008, 06:43 PM
(02-04-2008 06:40 PM)tv_freak link Wrote:other then religions being too contrevercial
as far as i'm concerned if you're gonna add stuff from real life to the sims add the good stuff and i don't consider anything religic as good (maybe holiday food)

nothing like christmas dinner...or easter eggs...or chocolate for saint nicolas...great food

[Image: dragonimage_101027_78514_pixel.gif]
<br />[Image: dragonimage_139050_78514_pixel.gif]
[Image: dragonimage_180894_78514_pixel.gif]
[Image: dragonimage_223605_78514_pixel.gif]
02-04-2008, 08:47 PM
Well I think that maybe having a church just for weddings would be cool
but also I think it wouldn't be a bad idea for an expansion pack because then if you find it offensive or anything you don't have to be it
I just think like religious holidays like Christmas and easter and even the non religious ones like Valentines day and St. patricks day would be cool for the whole town to celebrate at once. they wouldn't even have to make it religious for those things they coudld just have celebration times throughout the year

&lt;3
02-04-2008, 10:08 PM
yeah maybe not a church but a... PLACE where they could get married.

Tick tock. Tick tock.<br />Only so long before my head explodes in anticipation of TS3. Big Grin
03-04-2008, 01:35 AM
(02-04-2008 12:13 AM)BabiiBri link Wrote:    I think there should be a mode with " Religion" and " Non Religion" So sims would be able to go to church ima christian in real life and I would like the sims 3 to have churches so everyday my family could go to church.

i agree there shud be an option because i wud like my sims to go to church since i do.