Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Churches
08-04-2008, 03:01 AM
Re: Churches
Even though I would love some sort of made up religion/holiday system, there are so many crazy people in the world that get offended by the most random things. Next thing you know some extremely religious catholics will say Llamasimlish makes a mockery out of their religion and then the Pope denounces the game. Eh, just an example.

I think they could leave religion out, but I really want holidays! Please give me holidays.
Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2008, 03:03 AM
(08-04-2008 03:01 AM)dejadejavu link Wrote:Even though I would love some sort of made up religion/holiday system, there are so many crazy people in the world that get offended by the most random things. Next thing you know some extremely religious catholics will say Llamasimlish makes a mockery out of their religion and then the Pope denounces the game. Eh, just an example.

I think they could leave religion out, but I really want holidays! Please give me holidays.

i was thinking that too..it could be seen as mocking of religion.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
09-04-2008, 12:37 AM
(08-04-2008 03:03 AM)ChalyssaMuch link Wrote:[quote author=dejadejavu link=topic=1472.msg32185#msg32185 date=1207620076]
Even though I would love some sort of made up religion/holiday system, there are so many crazy people in the world that get offended by the most random things. Next thing you know some extremely religious catholics will say Llamasimlish makes a mockery out of their religion and then the Pope denounces the game. Eh, just an example.

[/quote]
So was I. I was thinking reaaaaaly religious Christians and Catholics will be insulted to see their sims not believing God and Jesus or something.
09-04-2008, 01:22 AM
(09-04-2008 12:37 AM)♥--->Chanel_Simmy<---♥ link Wrote:[quote author=ChalyssaMuch link=topic=1472.msg32186#msg32186 date=1207620222]
[quote author=dejadejavu link=topic=1472.msg32185#msg32185 date=1207620076]

[/quote]
So was I. I was thinking reaaaaaly religious Christians and Catholics will be insulted to see their sims not believing God and Jesus or something.
[/quote]

People need to lighten up, get a sense of humor. Its so frustrating how everyone in the modern world is concerned with lawsuits and liability and whatnot.
09-04-2008, 01:24 AM
(09-04-2008 01:22 AM)dejadejavu link Wrote:People need to lighten up, get a sense of humor. Its so frustrating how everyone in the modern world is concerned with lawsuits and liability and whatnot.

Unfortunately I don't think that is going away. I agree that we shouldn't be so worried about it, but that seems like what happens anytime something goes the way someone doesn't want it to go.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
09-04-2008, 01:44 AM
Well I know it isn't going away. I don't blame people at all for being worried about stuff like that. Of course you can't stop worrying if people won't stop suing you  Sad
09-04-2008, 01:50 AM
lol. That is probably a big reason for why everyone is worried, because the lawsuits don't stop flying.

09-04-2008, 01:50 AM
(09-04-2008 01:50 AM)SuperBatTheWiz link Wrote:lol. That is probably a big reason for why everyone is worried, because the lawsuits don't stop flying.
And maybe some people are concerened that religious people will be offended.
09-04-2008, 01:51 AM
Very true Chanel.

09-04-2008, 09:58 AM
religions is too realistic and too contrevercial
i don't have a problem with sims holidays just don't add anything that is realted to that little annoying black book (aka the bible)

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />