Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
One-time posters are an annoyance.
13-04-2008, 12:58 PM
Re: One-time posters are an annoyance.
How about deleting everyone that posts nonsense 60 times a day about a game that no new information has been released on, in nearly a month. I just think that this idea is selfish. When the pack has nothing to do...the pack shouldn't turn on itself.

--Stupid People Hurt Other People--<br />---Stupid People Let Them---<br />----Are you going to to be Stupid today?
Quote this message in a reply
13-04-2008, 01:12 PM
Yes, most of us have agreed that they shouldn't delete people with little posts, as people may be waiting until the release, or when there is more to discuss, before they get posting. We know that, don't worry, and the people will not be deleted just yet. Wink Like Matt said, we've only been up a month, and it would be silly to delete people now. However, please don't point the finger at those of us who are happy to post about a game that hasn't been released yet, as has no news. If that's what we want to do, we will. Wink

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
13-04-2008, 01:21 PM
Pardon me, DaBoogadie, but I do believe that's what this site is for. Had the creators of this site wanted people to wait until the game was released to actually discuss it, they would not have opened the site so early in the game. We're here to speculate, dicuss, debate, etc. There's also a large Off-Topic section for those who've run out of things to talk about in the Sims 3 area. I don't feel it's fair to say members who enjoy the site should be deleted, as I find myself included in that lot.

I apologise if I misunderstood your suggestion.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
13-04-2008, 07:00 PM
(13-04-2008 12:58 PM)DaBoogadie link Wrote:How about deleting everyone that posts nonsense 60 times a day about a game that no new information has been released on, in nearly a month. I just think that this idea is selfish. When the pack has nothing to do...the pack shouldn't turn on itself.

I guess that 100 members if that would be deleted then. I don't think I understood what you were saying correctly like Bambi said.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
13-04-2008, 07:05 PM
Well I agree with you guys... it's mean to be clearing out members already. I was a bit angry at all the members and the few posters when I made this topic Tongue My moods change very very fast.
13-04-2008, 07:45 PM
Well...anyhoo, I certainly don't want to be deleted just because I post a lot about a game that's not out yet. So I hope I misunderstood what DaBoogadie was implying.

13-04-2008, 07:56 PM
It seems we all thought they were implying the same thing, so I'm guessing we're correct. I think that poster was just being a bit selfish because.. well, you know. Maybe they were jealous we have more posts than them? Ah, I don't know, I'm making assumptions. I shall keep my mouth shut. Wink

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
13-04-2008, 09:50 PM
Or maybe they're one of those people who like to keep forums "serious" and "on track."

13-04-2008, 10:12 PM
I'm sorry that I haven't responded to questions about my earlier post but, that's kinda my point. Some of us have a little less time to be here than others, it's not a matter of interest. I don't think that it's right to delete anyone, for any reason. So, yes, some of you did misunderstand what I meant.

--Stupid People Hurt Other People--<br />---Stupid People Let Them---<br />----Are you going to to be Stupid today?
14-04-2008, 12:45 AM
Alright, sorry about that. Wink