Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I know I shouldn't post here but...
05-07-2008, 06:47 PM
Re: I know I shouldn't post here but...
You're welcome Smile

It's... 12:45 pm for me right now. xD So I gotta wait... 6 more hours for food. And I haven't eaten since... 6pm last night. Sad

Is she supposed to look creepy? I like her o.o

[Image: UberOrange-1.png]
Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2008, 06:51 PM
Oh gosh. Sad That's terrible! It's really not good to let your body starve like that, can you not just have a few snacks?

Actually, we have tons and tons of Kerli fans aboard the forum now, but at first, everybody found her creepy and strange. Have you ever heard any of her music?

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
05-07-2008, 06:55 PM
True. There is icecream in the freezer. Big Grin I'll sneak some of that into my room x3

Nope o.o I just thought she was pretty. I love the clothes she's wearing. But I have Songza open, so I'll see if any of her music is on there then x3

[Image: UberOrange-1.png]
05-07-2008, 07:04 PM
If it's Cookie Dough, Cookies and Cream or Strawberry Cheesecake flavour, I will officially have to go and order a takeaway (they sell the most gorgeous ice creams), something I really can't be bothered with tonight. {lol}

Well, whenever you have time, check out some of her vids and see what you think:

This is my own personal video to one of her songs (there's no vid yet and there never will be Sad) here.

Walking on Air

Love is Dead

BulletProof

Creepshow

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]