Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
changing clothes everyday
02-04-2008, 02:48 AM
changing clothes everyday
U should b able to change clothes everyday i know u can do that already but u have 2 have an everyday outfit and somepeople r 2 poor 2 buy all of those outfits cause 1 shirt is like $500.00 which is outrageous!!! You should make them change everyday like getting out of the shower and stuff then pick an out fit out of the armoire or closet thing
Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2008, 03:32 AM
Re: changing clothes everyday
Wow, if Maxis/EA Games listened to everything we've said, we would have one crazy-realistic game Smile

Nice idea Smile

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
02-04-2008, 07:28 AM
This idea has been said before, but I do like it Smile I mean, I don't wear the same outfit everyday. Imagine someone with body odur? That's sick!
02-04-2008, 12:41 PM
Yeah, that would be cool! The "wear everyday clothes, well, everyday" thing is kind of annoying, so that could be changed.
Nice idea!

-Supergeek

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
02-04-2008, 03:28 PM
It'd be nice if we could customize a closet full of clothes that we like and the Sim would just pick a new outfit every day.

That'd be extra nice, actually Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
02-04-2008, 06:53 PM
I think that everyday is a little ridiculous. I mean I know thats what happens in real life but imagine if you had a bunch of sims all changing clothes every single day. People would have to download lots of CC if they didn't want to have duplicates everywhere.

Instead of everyday I think sims should have an outfit for every season at least. You know how you can select hairstyles for different outfits with Seasons? Well we should be able to categorize clothes for fall, winter, spring, and summer. It really bothers me when sims are wearing tank tops in the winter under their outerwear.
03-04-2008, 05:07 AM
(02-04-2008 03:32 AM)Bambi is Wonder Doe link Wrote:Wow, if Maxis/EA Games listened to everything we've said, we would have one crazy-realistic game Smile

Nice idea Smile

Definetly
04-04-2008, 08:59 AM
It's too cumbersome to have to change clothes everyday. They should probably have something where they could choose at least  three different every days and then change the name to pair 1,2,3 or something creative.

Never settle for less!
04-04-2008, 02:26 PM
(02-04-2008 02:48 AM)southernchick13 link Wrote:U should b able to change clothes everyday i know u can do that already but u have 2 have an everyday outfit and somepeople r 2 poor 2 buy all of those outfits cause 1 shirt is like $500.00 which is outrageous!!! You should make them change everyday like getting out of the shower and stuff then pick an out fit out of the armoire or closet thing

yeah it would be nice to have a choice in cas to start out with certain ammounts of clothes in each category like 3 everyday..and 2 for sleepwear..a few for underwear etc..but not too many or shopping would be pointless for clothes. but it would definately help with poor and rich sims.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
05-04-2008, 02:13 AM
(02-04-2008 03:32 AM)Bambi is Wonder Doe link Wrote:Wow, if Maxis/EA Games listened to everything we've said, we would have one crazy-realistic game Smile

Nice idea Smile

lol very true. I never really thought about how much detail every person would want put together.

But the changing clothes idea is pretty good, except it might get a little annoying having a thing pop up every time they got out of the shower, etc.

Have you ever thought about taking up simlish? &lt;3