Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
gradual pregnancy
03-04-2008, 03:58 PM
gradual pregnancy
i havent created a topic in a long time  ;D
so what i mean by gradual pregnancy like when a woman  is pregnant her belly should grow gradually, not like from 1 second to the other *woop* and her tummy has grown 11 inches longer! and when its time, her water should break and that means you should get her to the hospital immediatly and if you don't get her to the hospital, she should have birth like they currently do in the sims 2. but if that happens there's a chance that she or the baby dies... in my opinion that would be really cool!  ;D

what do you guys think?? Smile

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2008, 04:00 PM
Re: gradual pregnancy
The gradual pregnancy is a good idea, not too sure about the waters breaking though...although it might be a bit like sims peeing themselves, so maybe that isn't really a problem with the waters breaking Tongue

Coming Soon...
03-04-2008, 04:12 PM
Huh...a Sim or her child dying in labor...

...Somehow I just don't think EAxis will go for that. But nice idea Smile

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
03-04-2008, 05:21 PM
I want the tummy to gradually grow too. And I think they could do the waters breaking pretty simply enough, like Munsta said, they could just make it so it's similar to when Sims pee themselves. And I think, if they decide to or have to give birth at home, that they should call a midwife. And if they don't, then the husband or another adult or teen in the family should help with the birth. However, if no other adults or teens live in the house, I think a neighbour should come running like a mad man/woman and help her to give birth, if you see how I mean. The child dying in labour... well, it could be a good idea, though admittedly a little upsetting, but good all the same. And I find myself saying this a lot, but I have to agree with Bambi and tell you that EAxis probably won't be going with this. But great idea all the same. Wink Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
03-04-2008, 05:27 PM
Told you we'd never disagree Wink

I forgot to comment on the other suggestions you made, 2qewl: I think the gradual pregnancy is a great idea, and I think it would coincide well with the longer pregnancy idea. As for the water breaking, I guess it would work, although I'm not sure EAxis wants to be that realistic. I think their set with the pregnant Sim just having contractions.

But, as Cassie said, great ideas Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
03-04-2008, 06:29 PM
thank u both  Smile

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
03-04-2008, 06:30 PM
gradual pregnency would be great
i don't think maxis would add baby deathes to the game
i've read somewhere that a baby's traits will somewhat be decided during the pregnency so maybe if a sim isn't born in the gospital s/he will have traits like "Cursed" "Unlucky " "Unforgiving" "Paranoid" "Grumpy" "Hot-Headed" and stuff like that

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
03-04-2008, 06:31 PM
Really tv_freak? That's really cool! ;D

Coming Soon...
03-04-2008, 07:34 PM
Nice idea! I would like that. I mean, this wouldn't raise the rating Smile
03-04-2008, 08:52 PM
I like most of your idea. I don't like the sim dying idea though.