Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
gradual pregnancy
04-04-2008, 02:20 PM
Re: gradual pregnancy
(03-04-2008 03:58 PM)2qewl4u link Wrote:i havent created a topic in a long time  ;D
so what i mean by gradual pregnancy like when a woman  is pregnant her belly should grow gradually, not like from 1 second to the other *woop* and her tummy has grown 11 inches longer! and when its time, her water should break and that means you should get her to the hospital immediatly and if you don't get her to the hospital, she should have birth like they currently do in the sims 2. but if that happens there's a chance that she or the baby dies... in my opinion that would be really cool!  ;D

what do you guys think?? Smile

I dont expect to much to change in the pregnancy stage maybe a choice of maternity wear..and everything but i do know they are enhancing how the baby will turn out depending on how the mother eats and acts while pregnant and everything so that will be cool. The hospital or giving birth at home would be cool though. Maybe a hospital will be in the neighborhood? that of course you dont get to go into (probably) but see them enter.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2008, 02:16 AM
I like the gradual growing idea, but I'm not so sure about the dying part. Too sad.. ;( Maybe they could have miscarriages, though!

I'm also looking forward to a choice in maternity wear. Not necessarily so much more clothing, but just that we're allowed to PICK it.

Have you ever thought about taking up simlish? <3
05-04-2008, 04:55 AM
(05-04-2008 02:16 AM)alleexm link Wrote:I like the gradual growing idea, but I'm not so sure about the dying part. Too sad.. ;( Maybe they could have miscarriages, though!

I'm also looking forward to a choice in maternity wear. Not necessarily so much more clothing, but just that we're allowed to PICK it.

yeah maybe a few outfits..that are fully customizable at least.

05-04-2008, 12:36 PM
New maternity clothes would HAVE to be in TS3. I will be mad if there isn't any.

LOVE the idea. Except I don't want the sims' baby to die! They'd be heartbroken and I don't want that!

-supergeek-

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
05-04-2008, 01:04 PM
Yeah that would be harsh and to realistic but I am happy for the idea of the baby will be affected by how the mom acts and eats or whatever.

06-04-2008, 03:16 AM
Yeah good idea ,coz sometimes there is a glitch and she doent get her 2nd bump eva! so i have to speed up pregnancy! but if it dies you could have earnt more money coz she misses out on work. all that time wasted..................................well once my person went to work....pregnant!! weird.... ??? :o

If wasabi is too hot, you'll burn your mouth.....
06-04-2008, 03:16 AM
PS i have my name as the last post on this page mohahahahaha! >Sad ;D

If wasabi is too hot, you'll burn your mouth.....
06-04-2008, 01:47 PM
(03-04-2008 04:12 PM)Bambi is Wonder Doe link Wrote:Huh...a Sim or her child dying in labor...

...Somehow I just don't think EAxis will go for that. But nice idea Smile
i wouldnt want that myself. it seems so sad... Sad :'(
07-04-2008, 05:03 PM
I think gradual pregnancy might actually happen, considering the game is all about smooth transitions. No loading, weight on a slider scale, every ages at the same time and apparently gradually as well.
07-04-2008, 08:10 PM
definately because if there is no gradual aging they will grow up too fast..