Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
teen pregnency (i don't want it in the game)
02-04-2008, 05:29 PM
teen pregnency (i don't want it in the game)
everyday there a re a lot of new posts about the topic of adding teen pregnency into the sims 3
and personally i'm getting really sick of reading about it
ea/maxis said many times that they won't add teen pregnency into any sims because that will make the ratings higher
i am pretty sure that there will be a hack for the sims 3 that will allow you to get your sims pregnent
so please stop creating new posts about this topic it won't come with the game but you will be able to download a hack later

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
02-04-2008, 05:30 PM
Re: teen pregnency (i don't want it in the game)
i know its anooying
02-04-2008, 05:37 PM
Um...by doing this, though, you're posting a new topic. Isn't that what you're trying to prevent? Seems you're just adding to the problem.

I understand where you're coming from, but in all actuality, people have the right to talk about what they want. Granted, they don't need to make a new thread every day to discuss said topic, but if they feel the need to talk about it, let them. Your opinion is your opinion - their entitled to have their own.

I'm not trying to be rude here, or anything...but you're not really helping the situation, and I wanted to point that out before you get too carried away.

If any new teenage pregnancy threads start up, I'll be sure to take care of them.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
03-04-2008, 08:30 PM
i agree i think that teen pregnency is stupid and too mature because some really young people play sims and i dont think their parents would want their kid playing a game that has teen pregnency or other stuff like that so why would it be in the game if alot of ppl dont want?So im with you teen pregnency Should Not be in the game!!!!!

[Image: 8cb154957f27811e]
<br /><br />Life is like a roller-coaster,it goes up,down,and there is no telling how long its going to go up and down
Thread Closed