Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Teen sims
02-04-2008, 09:05 PM
Teen sims
So I find teen sims fun but not as fun as I think they could be they really lack in realism and I think it's because Parent sims don't parent their children barely at all I mean a teen sim could be up at 5 in the morning and the parents won't care or they could sneak out and they'll just watch as he leaves like I admit some parents are like that but I think that you should actually get to choose what type of a parent your sims are so that teens sims can be more dynamic as well as adults
I also think that just before a teen sim turns to an adult they should have graduation from high school it's something that I Think would totally be sweet and add to the game
Also school sports teams and clubs for teen sims it would just continue to make teen life more realistic

<3
Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2008, 09:18 PM
Re: Teen sims
I love all of your ideas! Hooray for you! I especially like the highschool graduation idea Smile
03-04-2008, 04:12 AM
Graduation sounds Awesome. maybe a sweet 16 could add to the game. like the parents getting ther daughter a convertible for her B.day and then she accidentally crashes it the next day driving it home from a friends party...
03-04-2008, 06:45 AM
Good point, It would be nice to set some rules for once. Anything goes I guess but hopefully that'll change in Sims 3.

Never settle for less!
03-04-2008, 03:25 PM
i like the idea of choosing the type o parent
also high school graduation will be fantastic

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
04-04-2008, 02:18 PM
(02-04-2008 09:05 PM)*JET* link Wrote:So I find teen sims fun but not as fun as I think they could be they really lack in realism*
I also think that just before a teen sim turns to an adult they should have graduation from high school it's something that I Think would totally be sweet and add to the game
Also school sports teams and clubs for teen sims it would just continue to make teen life more realistic

Yeah the age group differences werent drastic enough. The family life just really wasnt very real it seemed almost pointless to me. the sims 3 sounds promising though.

I think the graduation would be a cool idea. also the clubs and everything would be cool. Im hoping there will be schools in the neighborhood just like there will be work places.that you dont visit..but would inquire more for the sims to do in that part of their life.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
05-04-2008, 10:53 PM
yeah.myfriend has snuck out the house before and once she got caught but luckly she made a good excuse. :Smile haha yeah i think they should be able to make an excuse.. && not for the parent to lecture them right away.

05-04-2008, 11:12 PM
Yeah I think ea should add alot more possibilities depending on personality traits i also think they should add tons more interaction possibilities..Im tired of limits. they lack reality..which i want more of in the game when it comes to social everyday stuff.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
06-04-2008, 01:09 AM
(03-04-2008 04:12 AM)jasminep303 link Wrote:Graduation sounds Awesome. maybe a sweet 16 could add to the game. like the parents getting ther daughter a convertible for her B.day and then she accidentally crashes it the next day driving it home from a friends party...
Yeah all these ideas are great I especally like the sweet sixteen idea.  Big Grin
06-04-2008, 02:06 AM
(02-04-2008 09:18 PM)Sims3Fan92 link Wrote:I love all of your ideas! Hooray for you! I especially like the highschool graduation idea Smile
Yeah they just suddenly grow up with their old homework on the ground! a graduation would be awesome. And dont you find it annoying when ur sims get all sad when they adults when they didnt go through college! colleg takes ages!!! i get really bored! but you get great rewards!

If wasabi is too hot, you'll burn your mouth.....