Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Some of my ideas for sims 3!!!
20-04-2008, 05:30 PM
Re: Some of my ideas for sims 3!!!
I would like a bit of alcohol, preferably for teens and above, but I would still be really happy if it were just for adults (Then there could be mods to fix it for individual players). I think smoking could be interesting. I don't really care if its in the game or not (it won't be), but it would be nice to have ways to differientate the good kids from the bad kids. For instance in TS2 I'd want some nice prissy teen sim to go out with a bad boy, but there was actually no way for that to happen, except for me to imagine it.

I don't care what it is but I want ways in the game where sims can be looked down upon by their peers. A teen who smoked wouldn't be so well received from parents, but it might be easier to fit in with other people. If they did put smoking in the game it should mainly automatic and included within interactions. First you would have to initiate a sim to smoke for the first time, then after repeatedly doing that, your sim would start smoking habitually. Then while talking to someone, going on a long walk, sitting down etc the sim (with new animations) would a certain percentage of the time, smoke while doing those activities.

The rest of those ideas are just not good to put in a game rated Teen. The sims has a wide fan base and they don't want to push anyone away. Plus I just don't want a game with so many negative aspects of life in it.
Quote this message in a reply
20-04-2008, 09:49 PM
Well, at first, I was really against putting smoking in TS3. And, despite knowing it wont be in the game, your ideas have swayed my opinion. I especially like the idea of a 'Bad Boy' act, and the prissy teen Sim going out with him - it kind of makes for really good stories and an interesting experience.

It'd be interesting to see other Sims cough when they pass the smokerĀ  having a cigerette, and for teen Sims to try and persuade other teens to smoke - and maybe it could be down to your Sim and their traits, not your choice, if they accept a cig? It would make it way more interesting. There could be methods to help them quit, maybe things you can buy from shops, or go and see a doctor. Smoking could be picked up from peers or parents, and parents are either very distraught at their child smoking, or they don't care, depending on their own traits.

I'd actually like to elaborate so much more on this, but my keyboard is dying on me, so I'll say more later. Sorry about this. Wink

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
21-04-2008, 01:06 PM
Yea, I know it won't be in the game. *Hoping for M rated expansion pack* However it could add SOOO much to the teen lifestage. Teens are pretty boring, there's no cliques, no social drama, no pressures! I don't think I would want smoking in the game if you couldn't do it while doing other activities. As I described before, once a sim is addicted smoking is added into some of their other animations. (Did that make sense before?) Sims would only smoke inside if there is an ashtray in the room.

I like the idea of sims accepting cigarettes based on their traits. It would be a nailbiting moment. Although you could also have your sims seek them out. Also, parents freaking out about their kid smoking/others not wanting their kids to socialize with sim or not depending on their traits would be a must. I mean trait based reactions better be a huge part of this game, or what's the point in having them.

Oh how I wish this would be in the game.
26-04-2008, 05:13 PM
(21-04-2008 01:06 PM)dejadejavu link Wrote:Yea, I know it won't be in the game. *Hoping for M rated expansion pack* However it could add SOOO much to the teen lifestage. Teens are pretty boring, there's no cliques, no social drama, no pressures! I don't think I would want smoking in the game if you couldn't do it while doing other activities. As I described before, once a sim is addicted smoking is added into some of their other animations. (Did that make sense before?) Sims would only smoke inside if there is an ashtray in the room.

I like the idea of sims accepting cigarettes based on their traits. It would be a nailbiting moment. Although you could also have your sims seek them out. Also, parents freaking out about their kid smoking/others not wanting their kids to socialize with sim or not depending on their traits would be a must. I mean trait based reactions better be a huge part of this game, or what's the point in having them.

Oh how I wish this would be in the game.

yea and depending on their traits if theirs no ashtray in the room they would just throw it on the floor
or if your sim is family orientated she would stop smoking just for her mom or to be a role model for her sis or something

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
26-04-2008, 05:16 PM
I hope that parents can be more protective over their kids. Like if they have a troubled teen making out with her boyfriend all the time, the parents can shoo the little kid away. And then yell at the teen.
26-04-2008, 07:22 PM
i think smoking is disgusting and kids dont drink alcohol...i know teenagers do but no kids i'ver ever met do. i dont think kids should be able to make out, but i think they should be able to have crushes
01-05-2008, 01:01 AM
I want gangs and other types of groups for the kids. Maybe the gangs could go around putting graffiti on buildings, stealing, and knocking over trash cans. Perhaps there can be teams for your Sim to join and they can hang out with other jocks or the nerdy sims can have a computer club or honors society type thing and your music oriented sims may want to be in a band and you can book performance days somewhere.
01-05-2008, 01:08 AM
I want teen cliques where they are loved by guys and envied by gals. Smile
01-05-2008, 01:14 AM
well..i dont think they would put gangs in the game..but maybe rebels that could do bad stuff.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
01-05-2008, 01:27 AM
It's a possibility. Maybe something like what they did with Urbz: sims in the city.