Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cell Phones
02-04-2008, 10:09 PM
Cell Phones
I think that you should be able to buy alll different kinds of cell phones and like when they are bored they can like.. text people and talkk to people plan parties all of those kind of things.. and i think that you should get a choice oflike if you want pay as you go phone or like a plan phone... and i think if you have a plan you should get a billl in the mail box!!
Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2008, 10:19 PM
Re: Cell Phones
That would be awesome!

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
03-04-2008, 05:06 AM
that wud be cool
04-04-2008, 02:12 PM
I definately like the idea. I think there should be more choices when it comes to community lots and what sims own and dont own. It would be amazing if there was a mall..with different types of shops and places to hang. a cell phone store, clothing stores, restaurants in different pricing ranges from mcdonalds types to fancy types. also, movie theatres arcades etc..
also something i hated about the sims 2 when they went on outings and you chose a place they would often want to do something that forced you to go somewhere else and that ate time out of the date and it sucked. Thank god its seamless this time around.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
20-04-2008, 04:53 AM
yeah
21-04-2008, 01:48 AM
that would be great, a lot more like real life.  Especially for teen sims lol, since teens text friends so much in real life.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
21-04-2008, 01:49 AM
(21-04-2008 01:48 AM)CountryGal4132 link Wrote:that would be great, a lot more like real life.  Especially for teen sims lol, since teens text friends so much in real life.
I know, seriously! Even the kids are getting into it these days. I'm like the only one who doesn't have a cell phone :-\ I guess I just prefer messenger, lol.
P.S. Countrygal, check your messages Smile
23-04-2008, 02:20 PM
I hate texting so much. People text other people while they're hanging out with a real person that they can talk to...ugh so frustrating and rude.

Anyway! I would like more options for cell phones. If the sims has some sort of prestige thing going on, having a sweet cell phone could positively change the way other sims think about you. Same thing with clothes, embedded in them should be a stylish meter.
23-04-2008, 07:31 PM
well it might be hard to have a bunch of choices but the color and such should definately be customizable considering everything else they would buy would be.. i dont see why cell phones (if included) should be any different.
and texting would be cool as long as they didnt text people they didnt know like in ts2 when they chatted online.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
24-04-2008, 04:47 PM
I think cell phones are a good idea. It'd be nice if two best-friend Sims are wanting to meet each other to go to the Bistro, for example, but they lived at opposite ends of the 'hood, so one Sim could call the other Sim on her cell and they could arrange a place and time to meet. This could also mean that if your Sim is over a certain amount of time late, that the other Sim who has been waiting can get in a huff and maybe they could fall out just a little? Or, if it's more of an easygoing Sim, then they wouldn't really care.

And I hope that there is a menu of options you could ring your friend for; tell them about what happened today, gossip (maybe about Max Sim leaving Melanie Sim at the altar or something that has happened in the 'hood), arrange to meet (like I said above), plan arrangements, talk about a TV programme they watched last night or a book they read last night, etc etc.

And I hope teens can text/call each other and do exactly the same.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]