Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Smilies!
03-04-2008, 04:38 AM
Re: Smilies!
I agree. I pictured him as an ugly person. Well, post ugly things, and you are an ugly person - in and out. :Smile

Spammers really should go and find something better to do with their time. Like read a Harry Potter book. Smile It would boost their pittiful vocabulary.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2008, 04:40 AM
Oh, I second that!

That's what I'm going to say to every rude/big fat ugly nasty/mean person I meet: "Go read a Harry Potter book!"

Haha...I can imagine what their face would be like...

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
03-04-2008, 04:46 AM
Hehe, I say that to a lot of annoying people on MSN, and they always come up with the same lame comebacks; "Harry Potter is gay" and "Harry Potter (something'd) Ron" (if you understand that, if you don't, it doesn't matter anyway). They are so lame and unimaginitive. And that's why they need to read a HP book! Think how it will broaden their minds! :o Big Grin

03-04-2008, 04:50 AM
Haha, nice Trelawny reference.

Yeah, I understood that one comeback. I agree - quite lame.

Oh, well...they don't know what they're missing.

03-04-2008, 04:55 AM
That's what I think. And you know earlier, I mentioned my friends thinking they knew everything about HP because they've seen the movies? I kind of feel sorry for them, too. Because they missed out on these amazing books, and they truly are so amazing, and they missed out on all the exciting offers being a Potter fan brings you. But, I'm not trying to force everyone to be a HP fan, of course not. I just feel bad for them because they don't have that joy that something like HP brings a person. I don't like to think about how my life would have been without Harry and his world. Sad

03-04-2008, 05:01 AM
I agree. It's sad how so many people are missing out on something as magical as HP. There's absolutely nothing like it. It's fun for all ages, it's a new and exciting world, it's full of intricate details and a fantastic storyline - what's not to love?!?

I can't imagine my life without HP. It's just...not plausible.

03-04-2008, 05:13 AM
If Jo had never been on the train that day, creating Harry and his world in her mind, and then I had never had all my experiences I've gained from HP, I'd be just like my friends, and I love them to bits, but like I said, I kind of pity them for not having what we do. Life would have been so hard for me. Life is already difficult now, but I always have HP, and it never goes away. It's almost like a shoulder to cry on when the world is biting your head off. Or a bandage to cover those bite wounds.

Like you said, life + Harry Potter never existing = Myself being practically suicidal. But luckily, I never have to think this way, because HP is here, it exists, and that's that. Big Grin

And we take things so off topic. We'd better calm down before Matt or Mr. Admin has something to say about it. :Smile Big Grin

03-04-2008, 05:19 AM
(03-04-2008 05:13 AM)¢αѕѕιє link Wrote:If Jo had never been on the train that day, creating Harry and his world in her mind, and then I had never had all my experiences I've gained from HP, I'd be just like my friends, and I love them to bits, but like I said, I kind of pity them for not having what we do. Life would have been so hard for me. Life is already difficult now, but I always have HP, and it never goes away. It's almost like a shoulder to cry on when the world is biting your head off. Or a bandage to cover those bite wounds.

Same here - Harry Potter isn't just a series - it's place...a state of mind...a whole other world that you can escape to at any time.

On a side note, I'd just like to remind you that my offer still stands about the venting Wink

dateline= Wrote:Like you said, life + Harry Potter never existing = Myself being practically suicidal. But luckily, I never have to think this way, because HP is here, it exists, and that's that. Big Grin

Exactly. No need to imagine life without it - 'cause it's never going to happen.

dateline= Wrote:And we take things so off topic. We'd better calm down before Matt or Mr. Admin has something to say about it. :Smile Big Grin

Agreed Wink Moving the conversation to our official thread...

Anyway, back to...what is this thread about?...oh, yes, smilies!

Um...more smilies, please Wink

03-04-2008, 05:42 AM
I haven't forgotten about the venting, definitely, so you might need to prepare for a whole lot of depressing blabbering coming through your PM Box soon. But, as it stands at the moment, things are going pretty smoothly, so you can relax for now. Wink

Yes! We'll just learn to stop going on and on about random (mostly HP) things when we should be talking about SMILIES! Wonderful, glorious, smilies! So, er... can we have more of them please? Smile

03-04-2008, 05:47 AM
(03-04-2008 05:42 AM)¢αѕѕιє link Wrote:I haven't forgotten about the venting, definitely, so you might need to prepare for a whole lot of depressing blabbering coming through your PM Box soon. But, as it stands at the moment, things are going pretty smoothly, so you can relax for now. Wink

Alrighty...well, anytime. Smile My PM box likes depressing blabbering...it gets sick of happy-go-lucky talk. Wink

dateline= Wrote:Yes! We'll just learn to stop going on and on about random (mostly HP) things when we should be talking about SMILIES! Wonderful, glorious, smilies! So, er... can we have more of them please? Smile

Haha, yes! Smilies, please? Por favor? Per favore? S'il vous plaît? Bitte? Alstublieft? пожалуйста? (haha)