Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bon Voyage
23-04-2008, 02:14 PM
Re: Bon Voyage
Yea I know, I would be furious if it happened to one of my favorite families! Its probably not a good idea...although it would be fun to nearly have a plane crash.

They could put on their oxygen masks while freaking out...classic.
Quote this message in a reply
24-04-2008, 04:54 PM
Everytime people mention plane crashes, it makes me think of a certain event that happend 7 years ago, and that's why I don't think they will do plane crashes. I don't think I would be fond of that at all.

(21-04-2008 10:10 PM)CountryGal4132 link Wrote:I kinda like the idea.  Maybe not having them die but maybe a sim could be obnoxious and keep ordering foor or other things so they drive the stewardess nuts, or you could watch them flirt with the stewardess.  Although, a whole family dying just because they wanted a relaxing vacation doesn't sound too appealing to me

I like those ideas, I could really picture it. Especially the chance of flirting with the stewardess, I could imagine the flirty man Sim just thinking he has hit the jackpot if she flirts back. What would the poor stewardess do if she didn't want to be flirted with though? She can hardly slap him, he's a passenger...

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
24-04-2008, 09:06 PM
(24-04-2008 04:54 PM)Cassie the Green One link Wrote:Everytime people mention plane crashes, it makes me think of a certain event that happend 7 years ago, and that's why I don't think they will do plane crashes. I don't think I would be fond of that at all.

I don't associate plane crashes with 911 but thats just me. I guess you have to take into account all the different ways people can take things.

It would be pretty awesome to see interactions between stewardess and passenger. Maybe some of them could actually get lucky.
25-04-2008, 12:09 AM
haha, ya and while in the vacation spot the stewardess would be there too waiting for another plane to work on and so your sim could get to know her and maybe have a marriage option later lol!  Or it could be a short time vacation romance.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
27-04-2008, 03:05 AM
an dwoohoo with the stewardess in the tiny little toilet cubicle things on the plane - a classic s3x story lol

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
08-02-2009, 11:19 PM
Yes it would be boring on a normal plane. But a sim plane....anything could happen. {woot}