Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
real or made-up info
04-04-2008, 11:05 AM
real or made-up info
hey guys Smile i've noticed that some websites like snootysims and infinitesims have more pieces of information than the official sims 3 website ??? so i was just wondering if that info is accurate. someone please reply because some of the stuff on there is really cool. so i dont want to get my hopes up so high.

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2008, 11:09 AM
Re: real or made-up info
I believe it would be accurate. The official sites would not release very much info this early, maybe later in the year [this month?] maybe June/July time..I'm just estimating. Anyway, many magazines have done special articles on The Sims 3 so that's probably where they are gathering all the information from.

Coming Soon...
04-04-2008, 11:36 AM
snootysims is a very reliable source of information, he checks the facts carefully before putting them on his site.  Smile
04-04-2008, 01:03 PM
Well, so far their details sound pretty realistic, and they've all been backed up by others. So, I'd believe them.

Now, if they start coming out with stuff like "Gangs and cults will be found in Sims 3...also look forward to toddler pregnancies," then I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
04-04-2008, 01:04 PM
Toddler pregnancies? LOL! Maybe we'll have grannies running each over in their electric wheelchairs Wink

Coming Soon...
04-04-2008, 01:13 PM
Ooh!! And rabid, flying pigs...and Michael Jackson-style plastic surgery.

Now that would be an interesting game...

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
04-04-2008, 01:55 PM
The official site never releases to much they leave that to fansites.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
04-04-2008, 04:14 PM
(04-04-2008 01:04 PM)Munsta link Wrote:Toddler pregnancies? LOL! Maybe we'll have grannies running each over in their electric wheelchairs Wink

Haha! Grannies running over eachother in electric wheel chairs, that would be hilarious! Big Grin

But anyway, I completely trust SnootySims, they always check the facts before updating. However, InfiniteSims just recently posted pictures claiming they were TS3 when in actual fact, they were not. I know they weren't to know, but still. So I don't trust them so much. But, usually you can instinctively tell when something sounds unreliable and when something sounds true.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
04-04-2008, 05:04 PM
(04-04-2008 04:14 PM)¢αѕѕιє link Wrote:[quote author=Munsta link=topic=1530.msg29436#msg29436 date=1207310692]
Toddler pregnancies? LOL! Maybe we'll have grannies running each over in their electric wheelchairs Wink

Haha! Grannies running over eachother in electric wheel chairs, that would be hilarious! Big Grin

But anyway, I completely trust SnootySims, they always check the facts before updating. However, InfiniteSims just recently posted pictures claiming they were TS3 when in actual fact, they were not. I know they weren't to know, but still. So I don't trust them so much. But, usually you can instinctively tell when something sounds unreliable and when something sounds true.
[/quote]

Yeah that whole granny thing makes me wonder just exactly what the sims with the evil characteristic can do..

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
04-04-2008, 05:09 PM
(04-04-2008 05:04 PM)ChalyssaMuch link Wrote:[quote author=¢αѕѕιє link=topic=1530.msg29525#msg29525 date=1207322083]
[quote author=Munsta link=topic=1530.msg29436#msg29436 date=1207310692]

But anyway, I completely trust SnootySims, they always check the facts before updating. However, InfiniteSims just recently posted pictures claiming they were TS3 when in actual fact, they were not. I know they weren't to know, but still. So I don't trust them so much. But, usually you can instinctively tell when something sounds unreliable and when something sounds true.#
[/quote]

Yeah that whole granny thing makes me wonder just exactly what the sims with the evil characteristic can do..
[/quote]

Me too. Evil is a very strong word, Sims are going to have to be pretty bad to live up to its definition.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]