Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Your Job
01-04-2008, 08:09 AM
Re: Your Job
Im year 10 (which is like grade 9 in america, i think???. i'm 13 anyway and got skipped up a year!)

i used to have the most dangerous job in the world - a paper run! (seriously, and they wont let me get a job at the petstoere until im 15!!!)

but i'm seroiusly studying hard at DRAMA at my arts school (which i love) and hope o become a big time hollywood actor!!!

so yeah.........

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2008, 02:31 PM
Re: Your Job
(31-03-2008 01:20 AM)¢αѕѕιє link Wrote:I always wanted to be a singer or an actress when I was little. I still do, except now I know that the chances of that ever happening is unfortunately one in a million.

I must say, Cassie, it's amazing how similar we are. I always dreamed about being a singer/actress (and even a dancer, sometimes)...but I almost left those dreams in the dust thinking that I'd never make it. However, I'm not one to accept defeat. I kept trying, and...well, I just finished recording my first album, I've been in hundreds of plays, and I'm being considered for a lead singer part on a cruise ship Smile So don't give up Big Grin I know I sound like an old lady, but I'd hate to see someone give up on their dreams just because they didn't think it was possible Wink

Anyway, like I said, I sing, I act, I practice law...I use to be a waitress, a grocer, a secretary, a bookkeeper, etc. etc. etc. Not real exciting, but they paid the bills Wink

Some of you have pretty neat jobs Wink They sound fun.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply