babysitting
05-04-2008, 06:27 PM
Re: babysitting
I like that idea. Anything has to be better than those useless nannies
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2008, 10:58 PM
yeah i want fewer npcs.
sims should be able to do things themselves without npcs taking over.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
05-04-2008, 11:02 PM
(05-04-2008 02:23 PM)SuperBatTheWiz link Wrote:I like this a lot. Bye bye nanny!

Smile
haha lolz. yeah i know people who babysit not only their sibling but others. and get paid BIG BUCKS! lolz.

06-04-2008, 06:25 AM
I think it would be cool as a sort of parttime job for them..without being a job you have to look up..i think sims should be able to find opportunities through gossip..or the comp..or newspaper or from neighboring sims going out to town and want alone time.

07-04-2008, 05:21 AM
i like this idea
07-04-2008, 07:10 AM
(04-04-2008 11:56 PM)♥--->Chanel_Simmy<---♥ link Wrote:This idea has already been suggested several times... but it's still okay I guess.
8)

Don't be so knit picky. At least no body is being unreasonable.  Besides you can have enough of a good idea.

Never settle for less!
07-04-2008, 03:21 PM
Yeah, I completely love this idea. And I also think it'd be OK if you could go with your sim to the place where they are babysitting. I mean, you should have an option if you want to go or not. Like, instead of being sat at home with your other sims and having nothing to do, you could go with the teen sim and control your sim and give them commands of how to look after the child they're babysitting and they should feed them etc.

Maybe, for the first few times you go babysitting it should basically be like, your sim is training... So, you'd basically give them the commands of what to do, and each time they went babysitting you needed to tell them to do less and less of the jobs and they automatically do things themselves, up to the point where you don't need to go with them because they do everything themselves.

But I personally prefer having the option to go with them or not. But I suppose if you did go, there's going to be a seamless neighborhood, so maybe you could go back to your house every now and again and pay them some attention as well.

[center][Image: Woo.jpg]
[/center]
09-04-2008, 09:34 AM
true..it would kinda be like your playing a diff household but only while they babysit.

10-04-2008, 02:04 AM
It would be cool if they had a daycare and then maybe your sim mum (or dad) would be 'scared' to send their child to  nursery because they didnt want them to get picked on/germs/etc and so they hired a babysitter instead but still got paranoid about it....or if they lectured the babysitter before they left
10-04-2008, 02:29 AM
Daycare would be cool!

Smile

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!