Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Swimming
06-04-2008, 05:33 PM
Re: Swimming
I think that some parents might be busy, so in the summer they could sign there kid up for swimming lessons at the community pool! Then you could watch an instructor teach them!!!

I also think that the dip feet in pool is a great interaction. Sims could sit on the edge and just kick around their legs, and their friends could sit with them too. If they're with their boyfriend, there should be a kissing interaction.

Also romantic interactions should be allowed. Suggestions: Kiss underwater, a hug similar to "Leap into Arms", and both a light and more makeoutesque kiss.

I also like the concept of having some sims fear water.
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2008, 05:52 PM
(06-04-2008 05:33 PM)dejadejavu link Wrote:I also like the concept of having some sims fear water.

That would be brilliant! I could make my cousin then. She hates water. I wonder if you could ever push Sims with a fear of water to actually get in the pool? And what would happen when they did? And if they actually were good at swimming and found water isn't so bad after all, will that remove that fear, do you think? I hope so.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
06-04-2008, 10:38 PM
yeah the closest we got to that was sims scared to dive in in ts2.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
06-04-2008, 10:39 PM
(06-04-2008 10:38 PM)ChalyssaMuch link Wrote:yeah the closest we got to that was sims scared to dive in in ts2.
Yeah, but that was really annoying. Tongue
06-04-2008, 11:49 PM
I knowww it was very annoying.

07-04-2008, 03:05 PM
(06-04-2008 05:52 PM)мяѕ. ¢αѕѕιє gяιηт link Wrote:[quote author=dejadejavu link=topic=1539.msg30774#msg30774 date=1207499597]
I also like the concept of having some sims fear water.

That would be brilliant! I could make my cousin then. She hates water. I wonder if you could ever push Sims with a fear of water to actually get in the pool? And what would happen when they did? And if they actually were good at swimming and found water isn't so bad after all, will that remove that fear, do you think? I hope so.
[/quote]

Yea, we better be able to push sims into the pool. I'm so sick of the lack of interactivity. If I don't play the sims for a while I forget how boring it is to sims. I make my sims do it and then they just tread water. They don't even move around at all. More athletic sims should swim laps, especially if they're by themselves, and playful sims (especially with other people around) should splash, swim underwater, and just look like they're having a good time.
07-04-2008, 03:26 PM
definately swimming should be more than a body skill building thing..
more possibilities especially with personality differences would be cool..
i would love it.

17-04-2008, 08:58 PM
maybe swimming class to improve your swimming skill or strokes
17-04-2008, 11:46 PM
You know what, I think there's a good chance that we'll get this! In an article Humble said that sims will have specific skills such as cooking or fishing. If they're going in this direction versus charisma, mechanical etc, I think swimming could totally be included. Also bowling, and pool etc. I've always wanted a way to gauge how good at those things my sims were.
18-04-2008, 05:03 AM
yeah i think its a great way to compliment the personality changes because skills were so..whats the word..limited..not enough differences in them i would love to see more and what they are.