Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
You've been wondering why I've been so down lately?
05-04-2008, 06:20 PM
You've been wondering why I've been so down lately?
Everyone (er, Bambi and Cassie) says I have not been myself lately and I'm not acting like Simmy. Well ya wanna know why?
Because my uncle went to Iraq for six months. For war.
Oh, was that too quiet for you? YOU WANNA HEAR IT LOUDER?
My Uncle is in Iraq.
YOU STILL CAN'T HEAR ME???
MY UNCLE IS IN IRAQ FOR WAR!!!!!!! FOR SIXTH MONTHS!!!!!!
Is that a good enough explanation for you people? Huh?
05-04-2008, 06:29 PM
Re: You've been wondering why I've been so down lately?
maybe u should calm down a bit...

[Image: dragonimage_101027_78514_pixel.gif]
<br />[Image: dragonimage_139050_78514_pixel.gif]
[Image: dragonimage_180894_78514_pixel.gif]
[Image: dragonimage_223605_78514_pixel.gif]
05-04-2008, 06:32 PM
(05-04-2008 06:29 PM)lilia2055 link Wrote:maybe u should calm down a bit...
You just don't know what it's like :'(
05-04-2008, 06:50 PM
well no but that doesn't mean u shouldn't calm down. you're uncle is in iraq because he wants to, if he didn't want to he could've quit the army. he's fighting for the other people there and unfortunately enough also for a  stupid president. but still it's his choice.

[Image: dragonimage_101027_78514_pixel.gif]
<br />[Image: dragonimage_139050_78514_pixel.gif]
[Image: dragonimage_180894_78514_pixel.gif]
[Image: dragonimage_223605_78514_pixel.gif]
05-04-2008, 06:56 PM
(05-04-2008 06:50 PM)lilia2055 link Wrote:well no but that doesn't mean u shouldn't calm down. you're uncle is in iraq because he wants to, if he didn't want to he could've quit the army. he's fighting for the other people there and unfortunately enough also for a  stupid president. but still it's his choice.
You guys could try to make me feel better, but no, you're just making me feel worse...
05-04-2008, 06:56 PM
I really do feel sorry for you, Simmy, I can understand how hard it must be for you. But, I guess, like Lilia said, your uncle is doing this because he wants to, he's serious about it, and he is doing a good thing. I think he'd want you to be proud of him rather than upset. Trust me, your dad deserves a hell lot more respect than mine. I could never be proud fo my dad, he doesn't even love me. :Smile I am being serious by the way, I'm not just saying it. I have seen my dad four times in my entire 15 years of life. But, this isn't about my dad, and I'm being terribly selfish. This must be so hard and upsetting for you, but you need to keep your head up. Your dad's doing a good thing and he wouldn't want you to be upset.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
05-04-2008, 09:42 PM
I'm terribly sorry, Simmy...but as Cassie and Lilia have said, it's his choice. And he is doing a good thing. I'm sort of lacking in male family members (as I, too, am not a prize in my father's eyes, and my uncle is...well, he doesn't like people :Smile), but I can tell you that he's not doing this to hurt you. So don't be too upset. Just pray for him to get through it safely Smile

On another note - my sister just got into a car wreck a few days ago, and I've been pretty worried about her. But I haven't gone around pouting and being rude or anything. What I'm trying to say is, I know you're hurting, but there's no reason to take it out on us. We're here to help, not hurt.

Smile Smile

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
05-04-2008, 09:43 PM
I think I know how you feel and I feel really sorry for you.
My dad was in the Serbian civil war in 1992.

I hope your uncle's gonna be alright, but, like ¢αѕѕιє said, it was his own choice. Maybe not a smart choice, but it's what he wanted.

- //::ƒяεaκzỉỉℓℓa::\\ -

[Image: 2yo9xci.jpg]
05-04-2008, 11:47 PM
Why are you all making me feel bad just for expressing what I feel?
05-04-2008, 11:58 PM
My nephew (very close) is in Iraq, I do know how you feel.
I keep remembering all the fun times we had together, his family and mine.

But it was his choice, he deserves our backing & and our prayers for his safe return.
No matter what the outcome is, he wanted to do this and I will support him (and his family) in anyway I can.

You need to talk to somebody about how you are feeling, (a family member maybe or a close friend).

You don't need to yell at the nice people here, they never made the war.
Thread Closed