Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
church (i dont know if its been said b4)
04-05-2008, 06:05 PM
Re: church (i dont know if its been said b4)
(05-04-2008 06:43 PM)southernchick13 link Wrote:Church I mean c'mon some people rgo to church every sunday and want their sims 2 do the same we dont have to see them go but still i go 2 church every sun. and i want my sims 2 do that 2....they could at least give the option!!!

oh haha woops i just posted something on that without noing there was something already on it
Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2008, 07:38 AM
Like I said before, no. It's a bad idea, trust me.

Incorporating religion of any sort into The Sims is a horrible idea. Religion and politics are the two things which cause the most controversy in the world today, and people want them both in the game..?

I, for one, play the game to escape from reality. I don't want to have to deal with it every time I play The Sims. And I'm sure people agree with me on this.

Besides, suggesting that they "just add a few religions" just makes matters worse. No matter how many different religions they include, someone's always going to get offended. And it's not like you could just give sims the option to go to church - you couldn't possibly incorporate religion of any kind into The Sims without it becoming a big part of the game.

In short; no. Just no.

"10% less than your wildest expectations."
12-05-2008, 10:54 PM
{unsure} This has been said already...make sure to use search...and yes if there is a religion leftout there will be problems...

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
13-05-2008, 10:55 AM
(12-05-2008 10:54 PM)-SoYuJa-사 랑- link Wrote:if there is a religion leftout there will be problems...
it's not really a question of "if" if religions are added to the game there is like a 99.9% chence some religion would get left out
matbe the people that believe in that religion don't play the game but still...

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />