Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
church (i dont know if its been said b4)
06-04-2008, 01:56 AM
Re: church (i dont know if its been said b4)
(05-04-2008 07:18 PM)AmandaSandyCat link Wrote:[quote author=lilia2055 link=topic=1546.msg30117#msg30117 date=1207419241]
i feel sorry for u, going to church every sunday...so i don't want my sims to have to go through the same thing.
Sorry? If you don't go to to church or praise God, ect., I'm sorry for you! You don't know what your missing!
[/quote]
I'm a strong believer and i aggree! But no pressure... yeah it is a great idea coz usually when i play sims i make them go shopping on sat and on sun nuthin! You know right now i am at church coz my dad works in the bookshop and there are a couple of pcs! And babies can be christened andadults can be baptised and if they go to church EVERY sunday of there lives the will get a special cermony when they die. And it can be alife time want!

If wasabi is too hot, you'll burn your mouth.....
Quote this message in a reply
19-04-2008, 03:55 AM
give the option  but i would not use it because i dont have a religon  ps. i dont go to a church 
21-04-2008, 03:58 PM
no churches
i say it as a really not religic jewish player of the sims
i live in a country that is dominated by religions and that has many wars connected to religions and the bible and i don't want it in my games
the sims as a game is supppose 2 be fun and i believe that religions is the rout of all evil andthat would ruin the game 4 me and i'm sure for other players as well

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
23-04-2008, 02:17 PM
I think religion would add an interesting element to the game, but it doesn't compensate for all the controversy that it would cause. Like Cassie said, already on this thread there's already a little fighting between the pro and non religion groups. Release a game worldwide and you could only imagine the consequences.

I'm still hoping for a sim religion though!
24-04-2008, 10:35 PM
(05-04-2008 07:07 PM)AmandaSandyCat link Wrote:I want that too, but there's other religions and if one gets left out there'll be some problems, but still good idea! Smile
well iam atheist and no every sunday you go in for like 6 hours no i get bored
24-04-2008, 11:09 PM
It has been said before.

I liked the idea of a "sim" religion.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
24-04-2008, 11:58 PM
i think that if you're gonna make the sims more realistic at least add the good stuff from real life and i think that any type of religion even a sim religion won't be good for our sims
plus the point of religions would kind of be lost on computer pixels
what's the point in having a church in the sims so that our computer pixels would pray for a long time each week to something we all know doesn't exist (a sim type of god not real life god)

<br />
04-05-2008, 03:34 AM
I think it'd be cool to have an option for "Worship" or something like that. Where sims can get in a cab and drive off their lot, like they do when they go to school or work.

I haven't been to church since I was, like ... 6. And I'm 27 now. I'll probably never go to church again in my lifetime, but I think it would be neat for my sims to have something they can do with their childen on either a saturday or sunday; and if their "worship" is during the time they should be at work, than the sims don't get penalised, just like in real life where your job is not allowed to let go of you just because of religious reasons.

One reason I liked Makin' Magic so much is because it's the closest the game will ever get to my religious beliefs  Wink

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
04-05-2008, 08:27 AM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2008 08:31 AM by eternalbunny.)
(30-04-2008 03:30 AM)AlwaysLookinForBluesCLues link Wrote:aren't we god in the sims?
wouldn't they be praying to us? =P

anyway i agree religions is too controversial

Yeah, pretty much. We create them, feed them, etc... and we can kill them off anytime that we want in many different ways.

"I smite thee sim!" {nono}

I don't want my sims praying to me. That'd be just plain weird and wrong on so many levels.

If you want a church in the game, then you should probably just build it yourself or have someone build it for you. That's what I plan on doing, so the sims can get married in a fancy smancy place and not their back yard.
04-05-2008, 10:05 AM
i understand wanting something for our sims to do as families but there are so many other stuff they can do

<br />