What is all the commotion
Sims 3????
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Who wants sims3 the most?
06-04-2008, 03:34 AM
Who wants sims3 the most?
I know this is kinda silly but i wanted to see what people felt about sims3. ??? :o ;D I'm very curios....

If wasabi is too hot, you'll burn your mouth.....
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2008, 04:55 AM
Re: Who wants sims3 the most?
I am verrry excited for the sims 3. Its so far everything i have been hoping for. and i think in time i'll discover its that and much more. I cant wait.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
06-04-2008, 08:51 PM
I can wait Smile
Because I know that Ea will make a better game when I am waiting for it Smile
06-04-2008, 08:55 PM
I chose "yes but can wait". Anyways, we have Sims 2 to enjoy right now!
06-04-2008, 09:00 PM
I chose the same as Simmy. I think I can wait. I could wait even better if we had some updates...

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
06-04-2008, 09:03 PM
(06-04-2008 09:00 PM)мяѕ. ¢αѕѕιє gяιηт link Wrote:I chose the same as Simmy. I think I can wait. I could wait even better if we had some updates...
I know! You could probably check the site in a YEAR and there would still be no updates there...
06-04-2008, 09:06 PM
I know some of you are gonna kill me, but I don't really care too much about it yet.

- //::ƒяεaκzỉỉℓℓa::\\ -

[Image: 2yo9xci.jpg]
06-04-2008, 09:14 PM
(06-04-2008 09:03 PM)♥--->Chanel_Simmy<---♥ link Wrote:[quote author=мяѕ. ¢αѕѕιє gяιηт link=topic=1555.msg30894#msg30894 date=1207512032]
I chose the same as Simmy. I think I can wait. I could wait even better if we had some updates...
I know! You could probably check the site in a YEAR and there would still be no updates there...
[/quote]

Lol! Then again, you're probably right! :Smile Big Grin Everyone is saying, what, June, July? I hope not. Am I the only one who expected almost regular updates from March 19th onwards? I'm not talking major, major things. I just mean, little updates from them so we don't feel so neglected. Like, even if they said what they were walking on at the present time. Just something here, something there. Something to speculate on.

And Freakziilla. I don't blame you for not being so excited yet. It's far off I guess, and you're lucky you haven't caught the bug yet. Because I'm so excited for it and I'm just craving some darn updates so bad! I guess it's not healthy to be this excited so early. But I can't help it. :-\

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
06-04-2008, 09:16 PM
(06-04-2008 09:06 PM)::ƒяεaκzỉỉℓℓa:: link Wrote:
I know some of you are gonna kill me, but I don't really care too much about it yet.

- //::ƒяεaκzỉỉℓℓa::\\ -
I understand why you wouldn't care about it. According to some rumors, the game won't be released for almost two years.
06-04-2008, 09:47 PM
I chose "yes but can wait", simply because I think I'd be a lot more excited if we'd seen more screenshots and knew a lot more of what it could do, instead of just discussing what might be in the game on these forums. Also, for the time being I'm happy with what we have because we don't know exactly about TS3 yet, so I don't really know what I'm missing out on...

Not to mention, I'm happy talking to you guys about it for the moment  Wink

[center][Image: Woo.jpg]
[/center]