Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pet behavior
06-04-2008, 10:01 PM
Pet behavior
In TS3 I think I'd really like to see a change in the behavior of your pets. What I mean by this is that we should be able to chose what they do, instead of them automatically doing things themselves. When they do free-will (which they have to otherwise they'd die), they sometimes do the right thing, but most of the time it's not what they do which is wrong - it's when they do it. For example, my dog might go to sleep at normal time in the evening at around 10pm, but then wake up the next morning at about 3 or 4 am! And then all of the pets sleeping arrangements get completely messed up! So I just honestly think it'd help if we had more control over our pets.

It gets very annoying when they pee all over the place as well.

[center][Image: Woo.jpg]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2008, 10:11 PM
Re: Pet behavior
I totally agree.  >Sad I always have to use moveobjects on to delete the puddles, lol. I hate when you get this adult dog from the adoption service and they tear up everything in your house! My pets always go to bed in the MORNING or daytime and are up at bedtime.
06-04-2008, 10:32 PM
all i know is pets had better be easier to maintain and make behave..cause i stopped using them in ts2 because they were so time consuming to take care of.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
07-04-2008, 05:13 AM
Really, I don't agree witht that. First of all animals sleep during all times of the day and night. I just think that a pet being awake shouldn't make the game stop fastforwarding through sleep. As long as you train them to not pee on stuff (which just takes a few tries), they'll take care of themselves. Sometimes I forget I have animals in the house because of how easy they are. Just feed them every day or so and pet them a few times.

The only thing is, I didn't like having dogs because you had to give them a bath every two seconds. Real life dogs rarely need baths. They should make that like every five or six days, not every day or so.

I definitely don't want to control them though.
17-04-2008, 10:45 PM
we should have that choice
17-04-2008, 11:33 PM
I think it takes away from what an animal is if you can control it. Part of the fun with animals is seeing what crazy things they do.

As far as them peeing everywhere...you just have to train them. You can't just get an animal thats already housebroken...unless you pay up.