Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Climbing trees
06-04-2008, 11:47 PM
Climbing trees
It would be cool if kid and teen sims could climb trees. Sims with low skill will either fall off or not make it to the top, and sims with higher skill will not fall off and they could reach the top. It would also be cool if teen sims could kiss in the trees ;D
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2008, 11:48 PM
Re: Climbing trees
I think climbing trees would be great i feel everything in the game should have interactions i mean why would i want trees that just sit there and blow in the wind? how boring

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
07-04-2008, 12:01 AM
(06-04-2008 11:48 PM)ChalyssaMuch link Wrote:I think climbing trees would be great i feel everything in the game should have interactions i mean why would i want trees that just sit there and blow in the wind? how boring
Yeah Big Grin And I have another idea - sims could have a fear of heights, so even if they have high skill they don't climb to the top or they fall off the tree. And when sims make it to the top of a tree for the first time it should show up in their memory. If they fall off they can get just a little scrape/bruise, and if they have a major fall they should break their arm or leg. Also, some trees could be stronger than others. A young tree could be flimsy, and a big, old tree could hold the sims very well. And if there's wind/rain/snow/lightning, it should affect the trees, especially if there's sims climbing it. Like let's say the tree is the tallest thing around during a storm, then lightning will strike it - and the sims climbing the tree. Sometimes the trees can catch fire and the sims can jump off or burn&die.
07-04-2008, 12:12 AM
those are cool ideas too =]
there is gonna be a hospital why not have use for it? lol.

07-04-2008, 12:13 AM
(07-04-2008 12:12 AM)ChalyssaMuch link Wrote:those are cool ideas too =]
there is gonna be a hospital why not have use for it? lol.
Yeah haha.
Hopefully in the hospital they'll have like a Children's Wing, Pregnant Lady Wing (gonna go into labor), Surgery Wing, Emergency Room, etc.
07-04-2008, 12:18 AM
yeah that would be pretty cool.

07-04-2008, 12:33 AM
(07-04-2008 12:18 AM)ChalyssaMuch link Wrote:yeah that would be pretty cool.
But it's just an idea, I could do without hospital wings...
07-04-2008, 12:35 AM
true the injuries would probably become to common and then get old

07-04-2008, 12:37 AM
(07-04-2008 12:35 AM)ChalyssaMuch link Wrote:true the injuries would probably become to common and then get old
Yep. And anyways we probably won't be able to come inside the hospital. Tongue
Speaking of hospitals, deaths in TS3 should be more dramatic like the birthdays, first kisses, first woo-hoo, etc.
07-04-2008, 12:39 AM
They wouldn't be major injuries though, just little scrapes and bruises. I just think that would be a cool way to differentiate between boys, tomboys and then prissy girls and nerdy kids. It was just add another bit of realism to the game...not actually affect anything. Maybe the mom could put ointment on it Smile

I also really agree that everything should have an interaction. Trees should have the following: swing from branch, climb, hangout with (name of sim) <<<---this could be like cuddle but up in a tree