Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
improvements
07-04-2008, 12:16 AM
improvements
what kind of improvements are you hoping for?

Im hoping that with social enhancements sims will just join in on current conversations depending on what the subject is if its gossip sims should be able to pop in and add to the sims already talking depending on personality traits..
also sims in general should join chatting instead of constantly wanting to talk to someone over and over. that was soo annoying.

also i want sims to have more common sense...something on fire..dont sit there flailing like an idiot. if i tell them to move away they better stay AWAY and not go near it.

also..if a toddler ( for ex.) asks to be read to while in the bathroom..the sims should know its not appropriate to read to them in the bathroom how gross..that always annoyed me..go somewhere reasonable.

also i want a clear way for sims to know which bedroom is whose..

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2008, 12:22 AM
Re: improvements
(07-04-2008 12:16 AM)ChalyssaMuch link Wrote:what kind of improvements are you hoping for?

Im hoping that with social enhancements sims will just join in on current conversations depending on what the subject is if its gossip sims should be able to pop in and add to the sims already talking depending on personality traits..
also sims in general should join chatting instead of constantly wanting to talk to someone over and over. that was soo annoying.
Yeah, that was pretty retarded. I like the idea of joining conversations... to do that you have to have uni (Hang Out).
(07-04-2008 12:16 AM)ChalyssaMuch link Wrote:also i want sims to have more common sense...something on fire..dont sit there flailing like an idiot. if i tell them to move away they better stay AWAY and not go near it.
I know!! There's a fire and they're freaking out like "AHHH MY HOUSE IS ON FIRE! MY HOUSE IS ON FIRE!!" And I'm like, "WELL YOU FRIKKIN RETARD DON'T STAND THERE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!" You always need to have a fire detector or another sim around to call 911. One time it was really dumb... my new sim was on the treadmill and all of a sudden she burst into flames! And my teenage sim was working out in the next room like nothing! So the mom died because the teenager didn't help. Eh, at least she got the orphan scholarship Big Grin

(07-04-2008 12:16 AM)ChalyssaMuch link Wrote:also..if a toddler ( for ex.) asks to be read to while in the bathroom..the sims should know its not appropriate to read to them in the bathroom how gross..that always annoyed me..go somewhere reasonable.

also i want a clear way for sims to know which bedroom is whose..
I actually think it's kinda cute to read to your kid while they're on the toilet. In real life kids do that. But it is kinda gross :-X
And yeah, I agree with the bedroom thing. To make sure they knew which bed to sleep in, which computer was theirs, etc., you had to have university's dorm door. And sims STILL come in your room, unless you lock the door. :-\
07-04-2008, 12:25 AM
No i mean cause after potty training my toddler asked to be read to so the mom goes gets the book comes back and they sit in the middle of the bathroom after the baby has been playing with the toilet so there sitting in puddles of water reading in the bathroom..thats what a nursery or living room is for..but reading to the toddler while using the potty or bathing them would be adorable..but not sitting on the bathroom floor.

07-04-2008, 12:27 AM
(07-04-2008 12:25 AM)ChalyssaMuch link Wrote:No i mean cause after potty training my toddler asked to be read to so the mom goes gets the book comes back and they sit in the middle of the bathroom after the baby has been playing with the toilet so there sitting in puddles of water reading in the bathroom..thats what a nursery or living room is for..but reading to the toddler while using the potty or bathing them would be adorable..but not sitting on the bathroom floor.
oooh, okay. then EWWWW! But the potty or bath would be cute like you said. Especially the bath ;D They could be like "Rubber ducky, you're the one!" and splashing all over the place while the mom is like "GRRR! Pay attention to the story!"
07-04-2008, 12:33 AM
(07-04-2008 12:27 AM)♥--->Chanel_Simmy<---♥ link Wrote:[quote author=ChalyssaMuch link=topic=1573.msg31107#msg31107 date=1207524341]
No i mean cause after potty training my toddler asked to be read to so the mom goes gets the book comes back and they sit in the middle of the bathroom after the baby has been playing with the toilet so there sitting in puddles of water reading in the bathroom..thats what a nursery or living room is for..but reading to the toddler while using the potty or bathing them would be adorable..but not sitting on the bathroom floor.
oooh, okay. then EWWWW! But the potty or bath would be cute like you said. Especially the bath ;D They could be like "Rubber ducky, you're the one!" and splashing all over the place while the mom is like "GRRR! Pay attention to the story!"
[/quote]
i know bath time should be funner for kids..like barbies and stuff to go in the bathtub with them awww..cute idea

07-04-2008, 12:35 AM
Yeah and nice kids could give the Barbie a swimsuit or a bath and meaner kids could play Super Extreme Barbies and drown them Big Grin Also I know this sounds weird but when they're ill the moms should give kid sims vapor baths or something. My mom used to do that for me.
07-04-2008, 12:35 AM
(07-04-2008 12:35 AM)♥--->Chanel_Simmy<---♥ link Wrote:Yeah and nice kids could give the Barbie a swimsuit or a bath and meaner kids could play Super Extreme Barbies and drown them Big Grin Also I know this sounds weird but when they're ill the moms should give kid sims vapor baths or something. My mom used to do that for me.
cool! and oatmeal baths when theres poison ivy if they still take hikes..lol

07-04-2008, 12:36 AM
(07-04-2008 12:35 AM)ChalyssaMuch link Wrote:[quote author=♥--->Chanel_Simmy<---♥ link=topic=1573.msg31116#msg31116 date=1207524905]
Yeah and nice kids could give the Barbie a swimsuit or a bath and meaner kids could play Super Extreme Barbies and drown them Big Grin Also I know this sounds weird but when they're ill the moms should give kid sims vapor baths or something. My mom used to do that for me.
cool! and oatmeal baths when theres poison ivy if they still take hikes..lol
[/quote]
Yeah, haha. And maybe even like TOMATO baths when they get sprayed by a skunk Big Grin
07-04-2008, 12:42 AM
All of those ideas are quality!

I really wish I could just talk to EA and make them put all this stuff in the game. I've never really thought about the Sims stuff this in depth before and I think I'm going to be really crushed if its not what I hope it will be.

A lot of ideas I've seen here (NOT ON THE BBS...everyone seems to be crazy there) are really doable and would enhance gameplay drastically without asking too much.
07-04-2008, 12:43 AM
(07-04-2008 12:42 AM)dejadejavu link Wrote:All of those ideas are quality!

I really wish I could just talk to EA and make them put all this stuff in the game. I've never really thought about the Sims stuff this in depth before and I think I'm going to be really crushed if its not what I hope it will be.

A lot of ideas I've seen here (NOT ON THE BBS...everyone seems to be crazy there) are really doable and would enhance gameplay drastically without asking too much.

thanks and yeah i dont see why these ideas would ever be to complex..your right.