Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
improvements
07-04-2008, 12:46 AM
Re: improvements
(07-04-2008 12:43 AM)ChalyssaMuch link Wrote:[quote author=dejadejavu link=topic=1573.msg31123#msg31123 date=1207525322]
All of those ideas are quality!

I really wish I could just talk to EA and make them put all this stuff in the game. I've never really thought about the Sims stuff this in depth before and I think I'm going to be really crushed if its not what I hope it will be.

A lot of ideas I've seen here (NOT ON THE BBS...everyone seems to be crazy there) are really doable and would enhance gameplay drastically without asking too much.

thanks and yeah i dont see why these ideas would ever be to complex..your right.
[/quote]
I agree. Most of us have ideas that can really be imported into the game to make it better, just one little change.
Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2008, 03:16 PM
Many people seem to think of ideas that would be waaaay to complicate to work in game. Basically for an idea to work, it needs to be logical. Animations and reactions and all that need to be coded, so it has to flow from point A to point B.

I'm happy to see people here can think like that.
07-04-2008, 03:22 PM
very true thats why i wanna hope for things i know have a chance..instead of getting my hopes set on something that would be practically impossible. Smile

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
07-04-2008, 04:49 PM
I think a lot of things will be close to what we want. However I'll still probably be sad that it's not exactly what I envisioned. Can EA just hire me? Or I'll work for free, just give me my game!
09-04-2008, 09:40 AM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2008 07:28 PM by ChalyssaMuch.)
(07-04-2008 04:49 PM)dejadejavu link Wrote:I think a lot of things will be close to what we want. However I'll still probably be sad that it's not exactly what I envisioned. Can EA just hire me? Or I'll work for free, just give me my game!

I wish they would ask people at THIS site some questions cause i have browsed around and we have the most realistic ideas that could actually be done in the game.

and another thing i would like is that in CAS there are more options to family and relationships in a household.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
16-04-2008, 11:41 PM
more chooses for everyone who plays
17-04-2008, 02:13 AM
All these ideas are quite interesting Smile

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
17-04-2008, 04:11 AM
(09-04-2008 09:40 AM)ChalyssaMuch link Wrote:I wish they would ask people at THIS site some questions cause i have browsed around and we have the most realistic ideas that could actually be done in the game.

and another thing i would like is that in CAS there are more options to family and relationships in a household.

At the risk of being hated, I must be a little bit frank and say that breastfeeding and menstruation are kind of unrealistic ideas that I would personally not want in the game.

But, of course, there are many other good ideas, it's just that not all of them are perfect. Naturally that's the same as everywhere else.