Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pranks
07-04-2008, 12:16 AM
Pranks
Sims should be able to play a bigger variety of pranks. Like TPing someone's house, egging someone's house, prank calls, deodarant pranks... the list goes on and on. Do you like my ideas? What other pranks should sims be able to pull?
Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2008, 12:17 AM
Re: Pranks
i agree with the personality traits and seamless neighborhood that kinda thing would be awesome!

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
07-04-2008, 12:52 AM
Prank calls definitely! And the seamless neighborhood is perfect for this Chalyssa!

I'm not sure what deodorant pranks are though.
07-04-2008, 12:53 AM
(07-04-2008 12:52 AM)dejadejavu link Wrote:Prank calls definitely! And the seamless neighborhood is perfect for this Chalyssa!

I'm not sure what deodorant pranks are though.
You know... like when you roll up someone else's deodarant, cut off the tip and put cheese in there instead. ;D
07-04-2008, 12:55 AM
Ugghggghg, that is disgusting. Have you ever done that, or had that done? I've never heard of that.

Ohhh, they should be able to whip cream someone's car! In simlish! That would be cool.
07-04-2008, 12:56 AM
(07-04-2008 12:53 AM)♥--->Chanel_Simmy<---♥ link Wrote:You know... like when you roll up someone else's deodarant, cut off the tip and put cheese in there instead. ;D

Oh, dear! I can honestly say I've never heard of that before. It seems a bit random, though...cheese? Really? Big Grin

Hehe.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
07-04-2008, 12:59 AM
(07-04-2008 12:56 AM)Bambi is Wonder Doe link Wrote:Oh, dear! I can honestly say I've never heard of that before. It seems a bit random, though...cheese? Really? Big Grin

Hehe.
Lol, I found the prank in a magazine ;D But like slimey cheese... not just any cheese. This is the cheese of all cheeses, the Big Cheese on Cheese Street. ;D Rofl.
(07-04-2008 12:55 AM)dejadejavu link Wrote:Ugghggghg, that is disgusting. Have you ever done that, or had that done? I've never heard of that.

Ohhh, they should be able to whip cream someone's car! In simlish! That would be cool.
Lol, I like that idea Big Grin That happened to someone on my block. The poor guy across the street has a white car and someone tagged it in black spray paint... they put a word on it we shall not discuss. :Smile
And no, I've never heard of that prank being done and I've never pulled it myself.
07-04-2008, 01:12 AM
pranks would definately have more meaning in ts3 i never used them in ts2..they were lame to me..cause its not like sims ever knew what was going on in reality it just looked like they did.

07-04-2008, 01:15 AM
(07-04-2008 01:12 AM)ChalyssaMuch link Wrote:pranks would definately have more meaning in ts3 i never used them in ts2..they were lame to me..cause its not like sims ever knew what was going on in reality it just looked like they did.
Yeah. A minute later either they were being a big baby (crying), or they were already doing something else.
07-04-2008, 01:27 AM
i think this would be a great addition for evil sims and wimpy sims..
it would be cool to see