or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pranks
10-04-2008, 09:17 PM
Re: Pranks
TRUTH OR DARE!
best idea yet
such a cool game and sims could freak out like a modest sim having to kiss someone would get scared and run away..
Quote this message in a reply
11-04-2008, 06:12 AM
lol i know i think it would be really cute.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
15-04-2008, 10:08 AM
Ding Dong Ditch is very fun, but very risky, your little sim could get caught or walk (well run for their life) successfully.... Big Grin

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
15-04-2008, 05:08 PM
All your prank ideas are really awesome. Big Grin All the pranks in TS2 are a bit feeble... Hitting someone with a water balloon isn't my idea of prank... Plus it's not very realistic that they just pull one out of their pockets. It'd be better if there was, for example, this massive gang and they planned this massive water balloon attack on this person which they hate, and they could fill this basket with water balloons and this whole attack would be planned out  instead of completely random. Anyway, I think that yes, there should be a much more large range of pranks for your sims to do! They can get so boring after a while...

Also, I think it would be better if people at different ages reacted differently to these pranks. Babies could burst into tears, toddlers could either giggle or cry (depending whether they're physically and emotionally strong or weak), children could "dob" to their parents or teacher or whatever, teens could laugh it off and play along, adults could get VERY angry, and elders could get really scared... One time my friends friend pulled a prank on their 80-something year old grandpa, and he had a heart attack but surprisingly survived it. Lucky man, eh? She never pulled a prank on him again... Apparently she was SO scared and was crying her eyes out.

[center][Image: Woo.jpg]
[/center]
15-04-2008, 10:39 PM
OMG, that's soooo cruel but hilarious at the same time Big Grin
I love your idea about the different ages, different reactions thing! I also think that personality should have a role in pranks. How good the pranks work, how they're pulled...
16-04-2008, 10:49 PM
i did think there should be more pranks